Matt

Members
  • Last visited

1 Follower

Profile Information

• Interests
    Started broadcasting Jacksonville football in 1982; 422 total games end of 2020; 2021 will be my 40th year

Recent Profile Visitors

1,582 profile views

Matt's Achievements

Rising Star

Rising Star (9/15)

• Great Content Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

1. As always, great analysis @Mavchamp
  2. If that’s true, I’ve never seen that before but you’re right…. you play people twice and that would be 16 games. Won’t be many non district games
  3. So spring sports just play each other once? That’s 8 games for district? There’s no 16 game district slates, no way!
  4. This is 100% as expected, JAX swaps districts with PT. The only thing REALLY different for us is we are also with T-High in all the other sports. 2 hours, 30 minutes, one way on a Tuesday night. Ugh. Lufkin's island of existence continues. Wow. Can't believe the UIL did that to them. They'll need to amend their budget just to pay for the gas.
  5. Oooooh looks like it is going to niiiiiiiice.
  6. This district alignment you have here makes sense. But the UIL is aligning so…...
  7. After playing CH, Kilgore, Lindale….its like we never left 5A. Those 3 teams would beat (or did beat) most of the 5A teams we will be rejoining in 5A. Texas High is the only school that is definitely a higher level than those three. Won’t be much of a change in competition.
  8. Look who the story comes from …. a real estate company? Came out with some questionable stats, our town is growing business wise. Not sure where he got his stats, he doesn’t even cite a reliable source for the data. I guess it’s true because it’s on the internet. LOL! What about this Top 20 Worst From MoneyInc…no JVille …. but Houston and Lubbock make the list… these lists are so arbitrary. https://moneyinc.com/worst-places-to-live-in-texas/ Be careful what you believe. We love it here, Jacksonville is a great place to live.
  9. Don’t hate anybody…. I just don’t care for him. And yes, it does have something to do with when Jax played Marshall.
  10. I hope Summer Creek beats them by 50….yep because of Mathis.
  11. I’m on Optimum TV at home. Bally lets me stream at my office on their web site when I select my provider.
  12. I never had a problem streaming football NHFS this past weekend. I dont know what to tell you….
  13. Welcome to the Tomato Bowl for the regional final for both teams! Both teams have played here before, glad you’re back. Good luck to both teams.
  14. I think all fan bases have a small percentage that are just…. uninformed. Same with Gilmer. Great people there, but like all programs that win year after year, higher expectations follow and that brings out lots of opinions. A few posters on here for any town doesn’t define ALL their fans to me. All towns have their keyboard warriors.