This is an official invitation for your offensive/defensive linemen to compete in the 1st Annual Trinity Tiger Lineman Challenge. Those interested in participation can receive registration information from Eric Droddy, Head Football Coach Trinity High School by emailing [email protected]
Saturday, May 13th at Trinity High School.
Registration will be in the weight room from 8:00 am- 8:45 am.
Coaches Meeting 8:45 am, competition begins 9:15 am
Events include but not limited to:
1. Bench Press (185 lbs. for reps) total for 5 team members
2. Truck Push (timed) 5 team members, 2 attempts and take fastest time
3. Farmers Walk (timed individually) total time for 5 team members
4. Tractor Tire Flip (relay) total time for 5 team members
5. Sand Bag Carry (timed individually) total time for 5 members
6. Tire Stack relay (timed as a group) total time for 5 members
7. Hand-Over-Hand Tire Pull (timed individually) total time for 5 members
8. Weighted Sled-Push (timed individually) total time for 5 members
9. Tug-O-War- tournament format seeded by total points at the end of the day.
We will use the Track and Field Point System for each event.
$15 per athlete-each participant and 2 coaches will receive a t-shirt at registration.
Eric Droddy- [email protected]
936-594-3560 (S), 713-870-4455 ©, 936-594-2162 (Fax)