Ohio State will have two guys probably go top 5. Chase Young is your prototypical pass rusher. Jeffrey Okudah is your CB1. Isaiah Simmons is a freak who can play anywhere on defense.
1. Bengals- if it’s not Burrow I’ll be shocked
2. Redskins- they want Haskins to be the QB of the future. Chase Young is probably the safest pick of anybody but Redskins still have a lot of holes. If they don’t take Young watch for somebody to trade up to make sure they get their QB (Tua, Herbert, Love, Fromm, Eason)
3. Lions- Lions aren’t QB shopping due to Stafford’s huge contract. Detroit could luck into Chase Young by staying put. Detroit could trade down and pick up picks.
4. Giants- Giants have Daniel Jones and Saqoun Barkley. Not a shabby foundation. Bad o-line and lack of defensive talent have them spinning their wheels. Andrew Thomas of Georgia or Jedrick Wills of Alabama would be a OT upgrade. Isaiah Simmons of Clemson or Jeffrey Okudah would be huge additions to the defense. Day 1 starters. Could stay pat and pick, unless the Redskins and Lions didn’t trade out ahead of them.
5. Dolphins- How much does Miami want a new QB? Have the draft picks to move up from 5 all the way to 1 if they want to. Tua’s health issues could have him slide to Miami. Miami could miss out on their guy. They are in the toughest spot of the top 5 picks.
The Raiders have two first round picks (12th and 19th) if they want to move up for a new QB to go with their new Vegas stadium.
The Dolphins have three first round picks ( 5th, 18th,26th) if they want to jump from 5th to make sure they get their guy.