Sergio Kindle?

Eaglefootball

Before the season UT def. cord. Will Muschamp talked about how Kindle was a monster and that teams would need a gps to find him. So far he hasnt done that. Do you think he is holding back his defensive schemes a little so he dosent give anything away? I mean it would be smart i guess. TT, OU, and OSU cant plan to block what they dont see on film. I think horn fans are about to start seeing alot more of Sergio Kindle now that the games start meaning a little more. What do you think?

Not sure if he is being held back or not. I just went to MBTF this afternoon and checked the stats. He hasn't done much of anything so far. No sacks at all.

A little strange. I hope he is holding back a little bit, but its time to turn it loose now.

I'll be at the UT-UTEP game in a couple of weeks, I hope he is tearing it up by then.

IMO, Kindle is a very good/phenom of an athlete but until last year ,when he flashed his potential, he was not a very good football player. I hope he gets it together and plays for this year and is not worring about the next level of football.

Plus if they do a have a special plan for kindle, I say show it and see if it wil work for to reasons.

1) Get the kinks worked out

2) Have your opponets have to spend more time on Kindle and less time on the real defensive game plan.

Not sure if he is being held back or not. I just went to MBTF this afternoon and checked the stats. He hasn't done much of anything so far. No sacks at all.

A little strange. I hope he is holding back a little bit, but its time to turn it loose now.

I'll be at the UT-UTEP game in a couple of weeks, I hope he is tearing it up by then.

I will be there too. I hope that I do not sleep through the game. Hallsville plays in MP Friday night which means getting in late. It is a 2:30 kick-off on Saturday so we would have to leave early Saturday morning. May just drive to Waco Friday night with the family and spend the night there. Either way it is going to be a busy weekend.