Heckler gets removed at VA healthcare rally

parentofredheads

Guest Sideliner
Freedom of Speech....which you slimy libs are trying your best to destroy......If I want to shout someone down, I have that right......or I did until you creeps from the left began to siphon away my rights.....

Roberts rules of order: Read them, know them, use them, PERIOD! Or suffer the consequences. Without order there is chaos.

^ 60s were over about 40 years ago. Been a victim that long? Better get back to the scouting report, does Coach let you chart water cup usage? Lots of time on your hands to think up liberal tirades to flame the board for your amusement. Again, you are much too polite for a liberal.

Guest Sideliner
Good toilet paper in an emergency situation.....I'll continue to be free and speak freely......

Go run up and down the isles in a crowded theater yelling fire and see where that gets ya...

Guest Sideliner

The point is "Freedom of Speech" does not mean you can say what you want when you want contrary to your conservative views. There are rules. Go to a city council meeting or watch the legislature in session in the Texas House or Senate chambers and see how long you last with a public outburst. These hecklers dont deserve the time of day for their actions. If they cannot act civil they should be thrown out. Period! Just because they are a tax paying citizen does not give them the right to be an idiot!

Guest Sideliner
Most of the founding fathers would disagree with you on everything except the fire in the theater.......They knew that liberty was more important than decorum........

Go to the Texas House next time they are in session and I think they will disagree with you. Heck I will even drive you down there just to watch you get thrown out.

The Texas House perceives the true liberty that the founding fathers brought forth as much as a spoon perceives the taste of food....they are under the liberal interpretations that we have allowed to become accepted practice...that is going to change pretty soon....one way or another......The spirit of 1776 is reawakening....and politicians had better take notice......

The Texas House perceives the true liberty that the founding fathers brought forth as much as a spoon perceives the taste of food....they are under the liberal interpretations that we have allowed to become accepted practice...that is going to change pretty soon....one way or another......The spirit of 1776 is reawakening....and politicians had better take notice......

Colmes, maybe you ought to explain to Sideliner the way it "used to be", how our founding fathers fought and fought...

Watching the mini-series John Adams might enlighten some folks....