Celina vs. Whitehouse

CowboysFan

One thing Whitehouse fans might notice is that some of the Celina fans will be wearing pink along with their classic orange. The pink is to represent that of Claire McCullough. An 11 year old girl that was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor 3 years ago. She has gone through living hell to try and beat it, but all efforts have been exhausted and she is back home now in hospice care. They don't expect her to make it much longer.

So, if you see fans wearing pink, it's not an offense to the Whitehouse players, fans, or coaches, but a memorial to Claire and her valiant fight against a ruthless disease. I don't know if they will make an announcement at the game or not, but for those that make the trip to Celina, this is an explanation for you folks.

Dang it, I had heard that things weren't going well but not that bad. My daughter is her age and know her. I could not imagine going thru that with my June. She is the sunshine in my life. God Bless little Claire.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has taken some time, but Whitehouse may just be on the verge of putting it together as a team. Even after going through everything, I see them coming out better. It is kind of like breaking down the Hot Rod engine after several bad races, once they get it running right, it will run better than ever. Lot's of the kids are full of fire right now and wanting to pull together as a team. Who I got? Of course Whitehouse. Win or loose though, I see them making strides these next two weeks.

Even with the recent speed bump with their quarterback wanting a transfer, I think Whitehouse beats Celina, handing them their 3rd and more than likely not their last loss of the season! Prosper is gonna get em again and perhaps Argyle!

Dude your crazy granted Celina has not played there best football, but even though they lost to 2 number 1 teams they were in both games and had there chances. Celina will be fine and we will not lose another game this year.

Guest JAKEBRAKE
One thing Whitehouse fans might notice is that some of the Celina fans will be wearing pink along with their classic orange. The pink is to represent that of Claire McCullough. An 11 year old girl that was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor 3 years ago. She has gone through living hell to try and beat it, but all efforts have been exhausted and she is back home now in hospice care. They don't expect her to make it much longer.

So, if you see fans wearing pink, it's not an offense to the Whitehouse players, fans, or coaches, but a memorial to Claire and her valiant fight against a ruthless disease. I don't know if they will make an announcement at the game or not, but for those that make the trip to Celina, this is an explanation for you folks.

I hate to hear stories like this, I pray for this little girl and her family. I know if they could take her place they without hesitation would. I thank God everyday that I have 2 healthy kids, we should all learn from this little girl and the fight she has put up. If there is a fund or anywhere donations can be sent, please post on here. I know that my Tiger Nation brothers and sisters would be glad to give.

I hate to hear stories like this, I pray for this little girl and her family. I know if they could take her place they without hesitation would. I thank God everyday that I have 2 healthy kids, we should all learn from this little girl and the fight she has put up. If there is a fund or anywhere donations can be sent, please post on here. I know that my Tiger Nation brothers and sisters would be glad to give.

I second that thought. You let us know and I will spread the word far and wide.

After the numbers that went to Red Oak last week, and the good possibility of Celina winning this game, I dont see the band and the WH crowd not fitting into the stadium. It should be tight, but it should be fine. I just dont think many are gonna make that long of a drive. I will be leaving work early however to be there........... :rock:

I think WH can win this game, but I don't think you'll see much smack talk on here this week. I visited with about 5-6 people yesterday who all are concerned that WH may be 0-10 in November. The community is pretty concerned right now.

The community of Whitehouse has faith in coach Randy McFarlin's decisions, the samething happened in 2006 when coach McFarlin chose a sophomore quarterback to lead his varsity team and his name was Brady Attaway. And I believe this is a repeat of what happened then, I will say that Whitehouse will come back from Celina with a win.

After the numbers that went to Red Oak last week, and the good possibility of Celina winning this game, I dont see the band and the WH crowd not fitting into the stadium. It should be tight, but it should be fine. I just dont think many are gonna make that long of a drive. I will be leaving work early however to be there........... :rock:

We just erected temporary bleachers to accomodate the crowd. Bring them on!

Thanks a million. Here is her website with her story.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/clairemccolloch

Donations are accepted at:

Texas Star Bank

PO Box 1600

Celina, Texas 75009