Week 4 Upsets

Go4th

I will give it a shot.

Don’t be surprised if you see Newton drop in the rankings after this week. Pigskin Prep says #5 ranked Newton 22-2A (4-0) is picked to beat #97 ranked Orangefield 21-3A (3-1) by 21 points.

Nothing against Newton, I just think Orangefield, under the direction of head coach Brian Huckabay, will be ready to play ball.

yes just cause of the classification, but this is the only game the tigers are the underdog. Gilmer got repect for dangerfield but it will be a statment game for the bucks.

I still like D'field tonight. I think they have alot more confidence than a year ago & THERE speed will be showcased on turf this year...

Bullard over Rusk = upset????

if so thats mine for the week...

or SH over Van... although I think that one actually would be classified as an upset as Van is ranked 46th and SH is ranked 86 via Maxpreps.com

Paper says SH beat Van last year 28-7.

How about Texas High over Longview. A tall order to be sure, but hey it wouldn't be an upset if it wasn't. Longview hasn't lost a district game in how long?

WHat about Tatum over Arp? I like the eagles

That would be an upset. But, you can take cheap shots at Arp if you like. I am pretty sure your still bitter from the fact that Arp held you guys to almost 0 yards and 0 points :thumbsup: and knoched you guys off the top. Judging by you nickname jacket94 pretty sure your an Alto guy. date hate appreciate. I like them eagles too they are good folks best I can tell but that will have nothing to do with my Tigers handling business tonight. :rock:

I still like D'field tonight. I think they have alot more confidence than a year ago & THERE speed will be showcased on turf this year...

The only upset in the Gilmer/Daingerfield game will be the Tigger fans on the way home! :whome: Really, it should be a good game, though......