The Ultimate Fighter: Kimbo vs. Roy. Who Ya Got?

asqueezy2010

This was actually the best fight for Kimbo because Roy will want to stand also, i like Kimbo to knock Roy out, but a heard a rumor that Kimbo lost by KO in 41 seconds of the first round, not sure if that is his first fight or on down the line, but i hope it is not true either way! I'm pulling for Kimbo and team Rampage, i think they got hosed last week.

I dont think roy will wanna stand and bang with kimbo... i seen an interview with him, he said he was one of the only ones that didnt want to fight kimbo, he thought he had a better matchup with sims.....roy also has a black belt in BJJ under Royce Gracie i think....if he is smart he will take it to the ground.....

biggest bunch of BS that i have ever seen, the ref should have stood them up those shots were not hurting kimbo at all.........same #### tha brock does...just lay on people.....should have stood them up...

I dont know man, it was obvious that Kimbo was gased. I agree that those were pansy hits to the top of his head, but if your not gonna try and get up......

Anyway, its very obvious that Kimbo has NO ground skills. Big Country mounted him in like 3 seconds when it went to the ground. What a boring fight to watch that tub just lay there, and then talk like he as something to brag about.

I dont know man, it was obvious that Kimbo was gased. I agree that those were pansy hits to the top of his head, but if your not gonna try and get up......

Anyway, its very obvious that Kimbo has NO ground skills. Big Country mounted him in like 3 seconds when it went to the ground. What a boring fight to watch that tub just lay there, and then talk like he as something to brag about.

Big Country said "get the "king" a whopper"... wow.