Joaquin @ Tenaha

number51

Gus, I've been thinking...... Based on several factors, I'm reducing things down.... I'm guessing you are in between 28-40 yes old.. Why? You know too much about 19A and your wit does not date you as 'retirement' age.... I'll keep working on it... I would guess you're in the business but lucky enough to be full time PE or maybe ISS... I'll keep workin on it

Take 28 and 40 and add them together and you will be pretty close to Gus's age... If you cant add... Take it to marysfairies Math Tutor...

And Gus is retired... But Gus has taught PE and ISS at one point during his lifetime (so +1 for allbig8)... Gus does not know that much about 19A... Gus gets 90% of his info. from smoaky.com...

Gus does like allbig8's Effort!!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take 28 and 40 and add them together and you will be pretty close to Gus's age... If you cant add... Take it to marysfairies Math Tutor...

And Gus is retired... But Gus has taught PE and ISS at one point during his lifetime (so +1 for allbig8)... Gus does not know that much about 19A... Gus gets 90% of his info. from smoaky.com...

And gus refers to himself as third person at 68 years of age is pretty mature, gus must have alzheimers.

Allbig8 always been able to sniff out a Wayniac..... As predictable as zig-zag counter on 3rd and 7....lol

And gus refers to himself as third person at 68 years of age is pretty mature, gus must have alzheimers.

Gus might have a Mild case of Schizo every once in awhile... But If you say that Ol' Gus has Alzheimers again... You might get a case of some of Gus's Agent Orange... Got it Buddy!!!

And allbig8... I dont get it... So Im assuming your not even close!!!

Gus might have a Mild case of Schizo every once in awhile... But If you say that Ol' Gus has Alzheimers again... You might get a case of some of Gus's Agent Orange... Got it Buddy!!!

And allbig8... I dont get it... So Im assuming your not even close!!!

Oh.... I guess I'm way off.... Back to drawing board

And my point exactly, you cant name one. They would be 2a in texas but that had nothing to do with what you said, you said they couldnt beat joaquin because their lack of speed or their QB was not a good of athlete as Pope. I wouldnt run my mouth about something i dont know about either.

Talking to the coaches from Logansport, I have discovered they would be 1A in TX. They have 178 kids in high school. Also, Wilson is a junior and has not committed. Kid is an athlete in any and all sports he plays.

And for your info, the certificate everyone is discussing was banned 5 years ago. Glad to see it happen too. Forces the kids to complete school. Their grading is hard too. If they fail in the spring semester, they can't play anything in the fall. Same for fall grades and spring sports.

Hopefully we will see a competitive game between these two. Did you know you have to go back to 1992 to find one that wasn't a blowout? That one ended 0-0. The Ram defense will have to play very disciplined and not give up the big play. The offense needs to do exactly what they did against Mt, move the line of scrimmage, :bangin: on the Tigers with long, punishing drives and wear them down. If they can do that, I say Joaquin 32-14. But they can't afford to let Teneha get their offense in a rythym, cuz if you do, Steadman and co. can put up a lot of points in a hurry.

Uh, I was on the 1992 team and we didn't tie anyone 0-0.

It has to be 91-92 because that's the year Tony Powdrell graduated and he was a senior on that team. So was William Ham and Ryan Dean. Maybe I am wrong.

You are wrong, trust me. Tony graduated in 92, William graduated in 91, so it was the 90 season. Trust me. :thumbsup:

This game has a history of being decided by momentum. One team gets a couple of breaks, takes advantage of a turnover or a mistake, and gets on a roll, and the final score looks a lot more lopsided than it really is. That's the way its gone about the last 4 yrs. Tenaha has gotten the better of us the last two, I'm hoping to see the Rams continue to play with the intensity they showed against Mt. If they take care of the ball and control the line of scrimmage, I like the Rams in this one. :happy65: