Tenaha 30 Joaquin 8

astros123

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one player is never a difference maker.......its about a team and Im pretty sure he himself couldnt have led the way for 3 ram td.......defense has got to stop the other team from scoring for this actually to be an excuse.........Tigers simply won......and thats that

We were dominated but with Underbrink down we had to move RG Ryan Mcgee to LT and Holden Cummings a sophomore who has never started on the o-line to RG Jeremy Mcdaniell stayed at C Caleb Harville stayed at LG and Lambright stayed at RT so yes it could've changed the outcome of the game and if you were at the game you wouldve saw JHS stopped the tiger offense for the first quarter then they got discouraged Because the offense couldnt move with the injury adjustments

dang man just except that yall got whupped and say thats that!! I mean wats the point of whinin on here when you got beat fair and square???? With yalls numbers there shouldnt be an xcuse cuz yall have more than Center does on varsity..wow movin a player that plays the line to guard really has an effect....I was taught that if you were oline you were to know every position on the line and what to do on every play cuz things happen....Regardless of your argument Tenaha flat outplayed Joaquin and thats all there is to it

Im not saying we wasnt dominated but i will say this when tenaha plays mount they will have to throw to Davis they wont be able to run with Pope sitting there in the middle and as for myself im ready for the ths mhs game my early prediction is if its dry THS 42 MHS 21 if its wet THS 6 MHS 38

We were dominated but with Underbrink down we had to move RG Ryan Mcgee to LT and Holden Cummings a sophomore who has never started on the o-line to RG Jeremy Mcdaniell stayed at C Caleb Harville stayed at LG and Lambright stayed at RT so yes it could've changed the outcome of the game and if you were at the game you wouldve saw JHS stopped the tiger offense for the first quarter then they got discouraged Because the offense couldnt move with the injury adjustments

that is no excuse because one of tenaha starting o-line and d-line didnt get to play because he was sick

My prediction is Tenaha 42 Mt. 20 regardless of conditions

Id flip that round. this is how it goes every year. Joa beats mount. tenaha beats joa, and mt will beat tenaha. Tenaha cant match up with mount, they havent the last 3 years, they wont this year. Rain or shine mt just has tenahas number.

Id flip that round. this is how it goes every year. Joa beats mount. tenaha beats joa, and mt will beat tenaha. Tenaha cant match up with mount, they havent the last 3 years, they wont this year. Rain or shine mt just has tenahas number.

actually tenahas defense is alot more improved in the last 2 years they held joaquin to only 137 yards the whole game

No Excuses,They outplayed us boys. I Thought our defense did well at times, but you cant expect to put the ball in an offense like Tenahas hands the whole night, and expect to not let them score. They are too potent, and everybody knew the key to the game, was to keep the ball on offense, which makes the tigers, play defense, and we didnt do that, we didnt convert, and we made mistakes.. so personally, I think its hats off to the tigers defense..they shut our offense down. Congrats Tenaha, on a good game!..

Joaquin, work hard at practice this week...I feel sorry for beckville this week , after that one.

actually tenahas defense is alot more improved in the last 2 years they held joaquin to only 137 yards the whole game

This isnt about the D, its about matching up. Tenaha doesnt match well with Mount, but they match well with Joa. Even when Tenaha had McClure and Choice they were over matched by mount, and mount has alot of there D from last year back anyway. This year there will b a three way district champ scenario unless someone gets upset. Thats just my opinion but it is backed by history, so i think its legit.

IMO number 51 you want Tenaha to lose to Mount so itl be a 3 way tie for the district champ. N i dont blame you but lets just think here if yall shut down Mt. and beat them pretty well dont you think Tenaha could considern they did they same thing to yalls smash mouth run every play offense??? Im pretty sure Ward will have them ready and im thinkn Tenaha takes the crown this year all by themselves..

Congrats to the Tigers on the win :notworthy: . Yall outplayed us bottom line, no excuses. The better team won. As for Tenaha and Mt, yes the Cats have had their # the last few years, but I think this Tenaha team is different. Before, you could key on McClure and Choice, and one of them would take you to the football. Not anymore. Tenaha has 6 kids on the field every play who can score from anywhere. You can't defend that the whole game. The only way to beat it is to keep the ball away from them as much as possible. I said before that we couldn't afford to let them get in a rythym, and that's exactly what they did late in the 3rd quarter. Joaquin put together an impressive drive after halftime and swung the momentum in their favor, then Tenaha drove right down the field and took it back. The long touchdown at the end of the 3rd was huge. It was downhill after that. I wonder how many extra sprints #2 will be running Monday?

I also want to complement both teams on a clean game. I believe I saw two personal fouls all night, one on each team. That has to be an all time low for this rivalry. Both teams played with a lot of class.

I have thought that over the last few years that Tenaha has closed the strength gap on Joe... It looked like last night that Tenaha actually surpassed Joe power... Last night, unlike 07,08 was won up front...07,08 was speed induced homicide....

However, I'm a bit amazed how quickly some race to the assumption that Davis would purposely try to go around his back in a show boating manner..... If you think that, you probably also assume that Tenaha is now 3x lucky..also, if you think he was showboating ( instead of losing grip on a wet ball against a wet jersey)... You probably think that #50 for Joe crossing the logo to the home side hash and taunting the crowd was perfectly acceptable...

Look, you've got a coach in Joaquin that has done and is doing what tens of other guys haven't been able to do their.... Tenaha is not Joe, Joe is not Tenaha... Celebrate your succeses and build from your shortfalls... Good luck to the Ram team, their coaches, and their school... But, to the haters..... Don't hate tha playa, hate the game

I agree TRUE BLUE . I was impressed with the Players, Coaches,and Fans controlling their emotions in such a big game.And the Personal fouls were both like late hits-not fighting or really fragrant either.Maybe this trend will continue,I think it's great.Good luck,should be enough room in the playoffs for both teams.