JV games

FriscoFan

HS1988,

Heard it was a good game! Did Dfield combine their 9th grade and their JV teams?

Daingerfield has been playing with two "JV" teams this year (Blue team and White team) and no freshman team. Not sure if they changed anything this week.

Good Gawd, is it in the water or what they feed them over in LV?

If it makes anyone feel better, MP beat one of our 3 middle schools (the worst of the 3 might I add) 38-0. Would love to see how MP would do if they played Foster (Beat Calvary 30-0 last night)

Longview JV now 6-0, Fish now 3-1-1.

Yes, this was a good game, congrats to a very well coached Gilmer team on a their hard fought win. Yes, It was the panthers 1st loss in 2 1/2 yrs.

Still would like a official ruling on that pass interference call against Gilmer toward the end of the game. That was a coached move, your man knew he was beat, so he interfered. It's my understanding it's from the spot of the foul, but the ref marked off yardage, which cost Bullard a good 10 yards and better chance to score, that would have put us in field goal range. See ya next time.

This was changed several years ago for HS and I think college. It is a 15 yd penalty from the line of scrimmage.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, this was a good game, congrats to a very well coached Gilmer team on a their hard fought win. Yes, It was the panthers 1st loss in 2 1/2 yrs.

Still would like a official ruling on that pass interference call against Gilmer toward the end of the game. That was a coached move, your man knew he was beat, so he interfered. It's my understanding it's from the spot of the foul, but the ref marked off yardage, which cost Bullard a good 10 yards and better chance to score, that would have put us in field goal range. See ya next time.

Sorry to disagree with u Pantherdad, but your panthers fell to the Canton Eagles in the final game of district play as 7th graders. It was a great game probably the toughest that the Eagles had all year. and that team like your Panthers has gone undefeated since, and are still rolling. haven't been challenged really since that 30-22 thriller in Bullard. Maybe we will see each other again someday. Good luck to you guys.