Jefferson vs. Queen City

IMABUM

Wouldn't bet my paycheck on that mose, Jeff Settles has our band looking pretty good. Dawgs may win both battles!

Keep dreaming dude... QC band is outstanding this year. I look forward to seeing their show again at area. As far as the game... QC football program is improved this year, but they still have lots of work to do. Saying that... Jefferson by alot. When is the Daingerfield vs Jefferson game?

Keep dreaming dude... QC band is outstanding this year. I look forward to seeing their show again at area. As far as the game... QC football program is improved this year, but they still have lots of work to do. Saying that... Jefferson by alot. When is the Daingerfield vs Jefferson game?

Next week at Jerry Bennett Field, just talked to a friend on mine in QC, he said their band was one of the top in the State if not State Champ, but our band is probably the best we have had in many years if not our best....best I have seen....D'field is very good, but not unbeatable.

Next week at Jerry Bennett Field, just talked to a friend on mine in QC, he said their band was one of the top in the State if not State Champ, but our band is probably the best we have had in many years if not our best....best I have seen....D'field is very good, but not unbeatable.

Oh no, lets pull out our flutes and swordfight.