Angry White Guys...

Guest Sideliner

Guest Sideliner

CNN) – South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham has always enjoyed a little back-and-forth with belligerent audiences.

He was at it again on Monday night as he faced down an angry town hall crowd in Greenville packed with libertarians and Tea Party activists who accused at the Republican senator of ditching conservative principles by working with Democrats on issues like climate change and voting to send Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court.

But Graham stressed a mantra he's repeated many times since his friend John McCain lost the presidential election last November — that the GOP must reach out to different constituencies, or face extinction.

"I'm not going to leave the Republican Party," Graham said when one questioned asked him why he hasn't yet joined the Democrats. "I'm going to grow it. We're not going to be the party of angry white guys."His comments were met with a salvo of boos and shouts of "Ron Paul!"

"I love this party," he responded. "I'm not going to be let it be hijacked by Ron Paul."

Dont let the screen door hit him and Snowe and all Rinos.......................... You telling us that Graham is a limp noodle is nothing new. He is toast.

Seems all the lib sociologists and do gooders made a living off of the angry black man--and destroyed him. I suppose it is not within his rights for the white guy to be angry?

Angry White People - Funny - Why not throw racist in for good measure. Graham doesn't get it either - It is about policy.

I know it is hard the libs to believe but the majority of the people in America disagree with this administration. They used to be called the silent majority because we were all to busy working. Trying to make our mark in the world. We would see libs protesting in Cali and wonder how they could afford to lay off work like that.

Now that silent majority have realized they are fighting for their very lives they have worked so hard for and the libs can't believe they took off work to protest. Graham is toast in the next election

Linsey Graham is a self-serving traitor......the voters of Florida will send him packing when his time is up......mealy mouthed compromisers like him and kay BAILOUT hutchison are why I have left the GOP and struck out on my own.........

The voters of South Carolina might send Graham packing but Florida voters certainly won't.

The voters of South Carolina might send Graham packing but Florida voters certainly won't.

Thanks for the correction.... :wacko:

I KNOW the people of South Carolina will send him packing......good riddance to a moderate self-serving compromiser.......