Hallsville vs PT Snoozer?

Hookemhorns88

I dont think many give PT a chance, but last year it was a 7 point game... Hallsville just had a bye week so they wont be in tip top, they never are... Im going to take Hallsville in PT this friday simply because they will want it more. Hallsville bringing up the fresh i sure hope they will actually play him, i think it will most likely be Gideon to play QB, WR or LB. He is big for a fresh and won the national Punt pass kick competition. And has led his team to consistant winning records, Hope it is him but a suprise would be pleasant also. I hope its on our offense to add to their new style. BTW our last game by our #2 qb he threw for 230+ yards and 2 TD with a rushing TD. Hope these cats have prepared for this game and have alot of fire coming into this game.

That number 2 qb is now the number 1, for obvious reasons. and no the freshman is not gideon, but rather cayden ferril. he will be playing some outside linebacker.

Yep, it is the Ferrell kid. He is strong and fast and has very good instincts. Hope to see him play otherwise it is a waste. Since the game is versus PT he should get some playing time.

Well hallsville beat mp by 2 tds and mp beat mp by two tds. Marshall beat hallsville by 5 points and beat pt by 6 tds... Hallsville isnt at home so they will play with fire. As history shows hallsville has bad games after their bye. We will see tonight. Be careful and god bless. Should be great weather

Hallsville won 34 to 0. The clock ran in the 4th quarter. How many times has that been for PT this year? Hallsville offense looked good; scored on big pass plays and 'Trell Johnson had a long run that was fantastic. Hallsville also returned an INT for a TD. The freshman, Ferrell started on defense. I believe that this is the first freshman to start a game since Roddrick Muckelroy. He had a good game. He had a block on the INT that left the kid laying on the field waiting to be assisted off.

The Bobcat Belle drill team and band even won over the PT fans.