Longview Vs Hallsville

lobo1982

longview 21

lv east 24

last second fieldgoal

Such stupidity on your part. I am not a Longview fan, but even I know what common sense is. I hope and pray that the

LOBO FOOTBALL TEAM REMEMBERS ALL THE CRYING HALLSVILLE DID IN BASEBALL, AND I HOPE LONGVIEW WILL SHOW

NO..NO..NO..MERCY.! BEAT THEM BAD SO THEY WILL QUIT CRYING WHEN THEY DON'T GET WHAT THEY WANT..BOO HOO!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such stupidity on your part. I am not a Longview fan, but even I know what common sense is. I hope and pray that the

LOBO FOOTBALL TEAM REMEMBERS ALL THE CRYING HALLSVILLE DID IN BASEBALL, AND I HOPE LONGVIEW WILL SHOW

NO..NO..NO..MERCY.! BEAT THEM BAD SO THEY WILL QUIT CRYING WHEN THEY DON'T GET WHAT THEY WANT..BOO HOO!

First of all, we are HALLSVILLE... I am proud to live in longview but being called Longview East is a disgrace.

And another, Hallsville wasnt whining, Lobos turned him in because they couldn't get into playoffs without a Hallsville DQ.

This could be a good game, but you never know whats going to happen, i truly HOPE Longview works on their passing game against Hallsville ( they kinda did last year) because Hallsville can and will defend that very well. Its the running game i worry about, Hopefully the Hallsville changeup that we adopted recently will be able to put up more than 7 points this year, it looks to work very well. The key to the game will be our defense and our O line. Hope yall enjoy your stay and dont mind me shooting back at this ( in bold: Cheerleader?). This could be a good game, Hallsville COULD win. But we will wait til Friday and see what lobo team and what Hallsville team shows up, on paper and athletically we cannot hang with the Lobos, not this year. But the fact we are (3-0) away and (0-3) at home has me worried also.

First of all, we are HALLSVILLE... I am proud to live in longview but being called Longview East is a disgrace.

And another, Hallsville wasnt whining, Lobos turned him in because they couldn't get into playoffs without a Hallsville DQ.

This could be a good game, but you never know whats going to happen, i truly HOPE Longview works on their passing game against Hallsville ( they kinda did last year) because Hallsville can and will defend that very well. Its the running game i worry about, Hopefully the Hallsville changeup that we adopted recently will be able to put up more than 7 points this year, it looks to work very well. The key to the game will be our defense and our O line. Hope yall enjoy your stay and dont mind me shooting back at this ( in bold: Cheerleader?). This could be a good game, Hallsville COULD win. But we will wait til Friday and see what lobo team and what Hallsville team shows up, on paper and athletically we cannot hang with the Lobos, not this year. But the fact we are (3-0) away and (0-3) at home has me worried also.

However, the UIL ruled that Hallsville cheated and decided to give them the wins anyways. Probably the only time in the history of the UIL that they decided to let someone keep some wins.

I think that Hallsville can hang with Longview anyday of the week.

Hallsville is goin to come out with a some major intensity an isnt goin to give anyslack.

Just look at last year, Hallsville gave longview thier toughest game in district so what makes u think that they wont do it again? wat cuz they lost a couple seniors no thats not because they got kids that are goin to step up an fill the spaces.

I Dont think that Longview is goin to have it thier way.

Bobcats All the way

Hallsville is goin to come out with a some major intensity an isnt goin to give anyslack.

Just look at last year, Hallsville gave longview thier toughest game in district so what makes u think that they wont do it again? wat cuz they lost a couple seniors no thats not because they got kids that are goin to step up an fill the spaces.

Bobcats All the way

"I think, therefore I am"-Descartes. Since I am thinking, I exist in the real world. Real world; Hallsville "may" give them a tough game but in the end LGV will prevail. Just too much speed and depth.

There's a very small handfull of people that play football and baseball so i dont think that will factor much at all into the "readiness" of the Lobos..

However, the UIL ruled that Hallsville cheated and decided to give them the wins anyways. Probably the only time in the history of the UIL that they decided to let someone keep some wins.

Actually the UIL ruled that Hallsville was in violation of the rule by association. The remedy was that because Hallsville did due diligence to verify the kid was legal when he came to Hallsville that the district was absolved of the penalty. In essence the kid and his family pulled the wool over Hallsville's eyes. So to say that Hallsville cheated is not an accurate statement. To say that Hallsville was the victim of cheating is more accurate as recorded by the UIL decision.

Longview should have done the right thing and turned the kid in when rumor has it an individual paid the investigators to get the dirt on one kid and snagged another. I believe if they would have then it would have been settled to everyone's satisfaction at that point. Longview's timing smelled whether it was on purpose or not is debatable. I don't know if the UIL took this into consideration but I would like to think they did.

Now to football. Hallsville is and should be a distant underdog but stranger things have happened than a Hallsville victory. I doubt it will happen but I am pulling for my Bobcats to win.

In all probability Hallsville's playoff hopes will come down to beating Suffering Springs (no harm meant it's just what my buddy calls it because his mother in law lives there) :bounce:

It looks like the small school playoffs will come down to Sulphur Springs, Hallsville, and Marshall vying for the final 2 playoff spots vs either Kilgore or Henderson.

Our Passing game needs a lot, and I mean A LOT of work.

Not to sound like a smartA**........but what else is new? Thats an ongoing area sorely lacking it seems. Arm strength hasnt been the problem, but almost NO accuracy is a huge one. And for those who dont think we need a passing game to go along with our bevy of running backs...reference last year vs Lake Travis and what happened after McCray went out. I for one think you HAVE to be able to throw the ball somewhat to beat the top teams. Nuff said.

most new kids are coming from longview east!!...it is a fact!!...about 12 miles from hallsville...really has nothing to do with hallsville!!...even you have to know that!!....not this year? what year have they been as good as the lobos?...good luck though!!...longview i think will be very motivated for this one...so i would look for longview to score over 40.

Bobcats All the way

exactly with that attitude is why longview is motivated to score 50 this week!!...mark my words!!....50!

Actually the UIL ruled that Hallsville was in violation of the rule by association. The remedy was that because Hallsville did due diligence to verify the kid was legal when he came to Hallsville that the district was absolved of the penalty. In essence the kid and his family pulled the wool over Hallsville's eyes. So to say that Hallsville cheated is not an accurate statement. To say that Hallsville was the victim of cheating is more accurate as recorded by the UIL decision.

Longview should have done the right thing and turned the kid in when rumor has it an individual paid the investigators to get the dirt on one kid and snagged another. I believe if they would have then it would have been settled to everyone's satisfaction at that point. Longview's timing smelled whether it was on purpose or not is debatable. I don't know if the UIL took this into consideration but I would like to think they did.

Now to football. Hallsville is and should be a distant underdog but stranger things have happened than a Hallsville victory. I doubt it will happen but I am pulling for my Bobcats to win.

In all probability Hallsville's playoff hopes will come down to beating Suffering Springs (no harm meant it's just what my buddy calls it because his mother in law lives there) :bounce:

It looks like the small school playoffs will come down to Sulphur Springs, Hallsville, and Marshall vying for the final 2 playoff spots vs either Kilgore or Henderson.

Except one thing cat, 1 of your coaches knew about the kid and the parents pulling the wool. The other thing is, a SLIGHT

wrong or a LARGE wrong, is still a WRONG!

LOBO'S WIN BIG OVER HALLSVILLE WHO ARE NOT THAT MUCH BEHIND LONGVIEW IN ENROLLMENT.

I totally agree Kram, I don't know what the problem is but we can't hit a wide open reciever with little or no pressure on the QB. Shuttling McGee in is not the answer and we are in week 7. Eleven weeks should be enough to tune your passing game, they played 16 games last year and have the same QB and 2 recievers back. I don't know what they need to do. Accuracy is the problem, but how do you fix it?

I totally agree Kram, I don't know what the problem is but we can't hit a wide open reciever with little or no pressure on the QB. Shuttling McGee in is not the answer and we are in week 7. Eleven weeks should be enough to tune your passing game, they played 16 games last year and have the same QB and 2 recievers back. I don't know what they need to do. Accuracy is the problem, but how do you fix it?

You fix it in the offseason which I don't think that kid has anymore :banghead:

The enrollment number is close to 1000 students more in Longview vs. Hallsville as per the recent UIL numbers.

As for Longview East. Most kids attend Hallsville as a student athlete. That's why the enrollment numbers are up. Hallsville has a reputation for being the "BEST" school in east Texas for getting an education. If you dont believe that just look at the numbers and ask around your communities. We're extremely proud of our student atheletes and their accomplishments in the classroom and on the playing field!

You dont fix it this late in the year. He is a very talented runner, but he's not a QB in the truest sense of the word. Ive seen sooooo many overthrown #### this year. And I mean overthrown in feet, not inches.