Center vs. Rusk

RideUmRough07

Center vs. Rusk  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be Victorious?

• Center
    • Rusk

Alright this will be the matchup of 18-3a this week, will the most playoff implications on the line... The winner(aka Center) becomes a shoe in for postseason play. The loser(aka Rusk) falls into a hole and the only way out is through Jasper.

Don't worry Eaglettes, I'm sure you can beat Jasper I really don't think they are all their cracked up to be.

Jaylen Short had a fantastic game this past Friday at QB, and Ty Hubbard had a career night as well. I don't think Rusk has anybody that can run with him, so unless they just double him and have a safety sitting waaaay back, I expect the deep ball to be there all night long.

I'll go ahead and predict:

Center - 28

Rusk - 7

(prediction is subject to change as the week goes along and I learn more about Rusk's offense)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the game being played? If it is in Rusk I will take the EAGLES..............28-13. Center is back their old ways of talking trash.

Alright this will be the matchup of 18-3a this week, will the most playoff implications on the line... The winner(aka Center) becomes a shoe in for postseason play. The loser(aka Rusk) falls into a hole and the only way out is through Jasper.

Don't worry Eaglettes, I'm sure you can beat Jasper I really don't think they are all their cracked up to be.

Jaylen Short had a fantastic game this past Friday at QB, and Ty Hubbard had a career night as well. I don't think Rusk has anybody that can run with him, so unless they just double him and have a safety sitting waaaay back, I expect the deep ball to be there all night long.

I'll go ahead and predict:

Center - 28

Rusk - 7

(prediction is subject to change as the week goes along and I learn more about Rusk's offense)

Where is the game being played? If it is in Rusk I will take the EAGLES..............28-13. Center is back their old ways of talking trash.

Its in Rusk.

Don't rain on my parade. This is the first time since the Spring Hill game that we are supposed to have a close game. And I'd like to incite a little bit of a heated argument here.

And I really don't appreciate you calling out all of Center, when its me personally thats doing the trash talking, RideUmRough is back to his old ways of talking trash wouldn't bother me as much

I believe that whoever wins will for sure go in as the third team.....i mean unless the absolute unthinkable happens this comes down to who wants it more and I can tell you right now Center wants it waaay more than Rusk. Center is out to prove something and I expect them to squeek out a victory at Rusk. Center needs to bring there A game with them

Ill predict the Riders winning of course

Center 21

Rusk 14

Its in Rusk.

Don't rain on my parade. This is the first time since the Spring Hill game that we are supposed to have a close game. And I'd like to incite a little bit of a heated argument here.

And I really don't appreciate you calling out all of Center, when its me personally thats doing the trash talking, RideUmRough is back to his old ways of talking trash wouldn't bother me as much

Ok.......Mr .Rough is back to his old ways of trash talking. Wonder what he has been smoking?

Ok.......Mr .Rough is back to his old ways of trash talking. Wonder what he has been smoking?

Nothing at all... not even a cigarette.... ;)

You do know we beat Diboll like a drum right???

As far as I'm concerned this game is actually for second place in district... With Jasper only beating Diboll by 14 and us beating them by 45, you gotta wonder if the (maroon)Bulldogs are worthy of their top 15 ranking. I know transitive property doesn't really work in football but I mean come on... there is a HUGE difference between 45(really should've been 51 but who's counting) and 14...

Nothing at all... not even a cigarette.... ;)

You do know we beat Diboll like a drum right???

As far as I'm concerned this game is actually for second place in district... With Jasper only beating Diboll by 14 and us beating them by 45, you gotta wonder if the (maroon)Bulldogs are worthy of their top 15 ranking. I know transitive property doesn't really work in football but I mean come on... there is a HUGE difference between 45(really should've been 51 but who's counting) and 14...

I think Jasper is way overated, they'll find out friday night .

I'll take center by 21

....Don't worry Eaglettes, I'm sure you can beat Jasper I really don't think they are all their cracked up to be.

Off topic, but what is Jasper cracked up to be? I have not seen where they are state ranked in any truly credible poll. It is not like they are in the top ten or anything. You may be on to something here. Carthage, Center and Rusk.

I pick Center! Go Riders!

lol good screen name....

Uniballer, Your right Center is still Center, but the HC is no longer Ron Callahan... we actually have a HC and Def. Coordinator who have implemented a system that compliments the speed and size of the athletes.

Rusk on the other hand, is definitely still Rusk.

lol good screen name....

Uniballer, Your right Center is still Center, but the HC is no longer Ron Callahan... we actually have a HC and Def. Coordinator who have implemented a system that compliments the speed and size of the athletes.

Rusk on the other hand, is definitely still Rusk.

Your correct....Rusk is still Rusk.......the more reason to select them over the Riders.........

The only thing I like about Center is......well..........I"ve drawn a blank :banghead: :banghead:

Ridemrough07... Do you have something against Callahan. It's not like Callahan was a bad coach. He is the HC in Quitman right now and is in 2nd place in district.

ummm, I definitely don't have anything personal against him. He is a great guy and I like him. But I don't think he was a good fit for us as a football coach. There is not a sudden emergence of talent in this years team. Last year and the year before that as well as the year before that, we had all the talent that this years team has, and in all actuality, we had alot more size. But the scheme and play calling just wasn't there. And alot of the players disliked him for it.

Maybe Callahan's system fits better at Quitman.

Your correct....Rusk is still Rusk.......the more reason to select them over the Riders.........

The only thing I like about Center is......well..........I"ve drawn a blank :banghead: :banghead:

Sorry you feel that way hater. I didn't say you had to like Center. I just hope you like your eagle cooked the same way I do.... BURNT, cuz that is what the Rusk secondary is going to be at about 10:00 pm Friday night.