Center vs. Rusk

RideUmRough07

Center vs. Rusk  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be Victorious?

• Center
    • Rusk

You will see spectacular when Rusk takes it to Center Friday night! That's all I'm sayin'!

even if y'all do, somehow, my the miraculous grace of God or whoever it is that has made y'all so dang luck these past few years, pull of a win. It won't be by much. Can't put up too many points when your trying to pound it on the ground every play and running out the clock. So y'all just go ahead and do that, Center will strike fast, so y'all could use that strategy to run the clock out to keep it from getting too ugly...

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You seem to be making a well informed and insightful statement. You also did not in anyway present this as your opinion. Instead, you presented it as a fact. You obviously have extensive knowledge of the current and previous football program in Center. You also seem to think of yourself as an expert in the area of East Texas Football. This is also a passion of mine, although I am not the omniscient being you surely must be. " Center is still Center... Rusk wins...". Could you please, in your infinite wisdom, enlighten us as to the knowledge you possess? We would all enjoy being as well informed as you seem to be. Inquiring minds want to know."

First of all, it is my opinion... Center is Center... Always has been, always will be... When was the last time Center won a big game? When was the last time Center made a deep playoff run?

Rusk's record is inflated by wins over cupcakes, as is yours sir.... Who have you beaten this year?

If I were you, I'd be watching film instead of coming on here and making comments like yours... My job is to talk football, yours is to coach it....

If you win on Friday, I'll be glad to eat my crow... What about you?

Bignasty, these people from Center seem to forget a lot about the history between these two teams...

Im sorry but correct me if im wrong...This is coming from a chicken farmer right? :rofl:

I've never farmed chickens in my life... But I don't frown upon those who do I know of at least 10 guys who are chicken farmers that make twice as much money as me and you put together....

I've never farmed chickens in my life... But I don't frown upon those who do I know of at least 10 guys who are chicken farmers that make twice as much money as me and you put together....

Well i think i would rather stick to making less....Other than playin with cocks (Chickens) all my life...And rusk is still coming away with tha win!!!

Well i think i would rather stick to making less....Other than playin with cocks (Chickens) all my life...And rusk is still coming away with tha win!!!

Don't get me wrong, your not gonna see me out there messing with chickens, I'm just saying don't talk down on people just because they do. Mostly because there are people doing it that could buy you several times over.

And what stats or evidence are you going off of to support your statement?

Just because some of the teams we have beaten don't have a winning record doesn't mean they aren't good. One of them for sure is going to make the playoffs, and possibly two if they knock off Tatum...

[]

"

First of all, it is my opinion... Center is Center... Always has been, always will be... When was the last time Center won a big game? When was the last time Center made a deep playoff run?

Rusk's record is inflated by wins over cupcakes, as is yours sir.... Who have you beaten this year?

If I were you, I'd be watching film instead of coming on here and making comments like yours... My job is to talk football, yours is to coach it....

Bignasty, these people from Center seem to forget a lot about the history between these two teams...

When was the last time RUSK made a deep playoff run??? And who have you beaten this year?

[]

"

When was the last time RUSK made a deep playoff run??? And who have you beaten this year?

say

I think it was like 3-4 years ago..........And when was Center's deep run.

Did anyone forget that Rusk beat Center last season? Rusk was way worse last year than they are this year...

That game was nothing more than pure luck, as well as the year before that.... Rusk had the wonderful luxury of playing Center the week after Diboll the last two years, both times spirits were waaaaaaay down because the chances of going to the playoffs were bleak and Callahan did a poor job of motivating the team in those times...

with coach Goodwin, obviously that is not the case. I've seen alot of coaches try to get his players hyped up, but I've never seen somebody do a better job than coach Goodwin... If you look in our helmet right before we come out onto the field, you can see him standing in front of the players, right in there with them getting pumped... its pretty awesome if you ask me...

That game was nothing more than pure luck, as well as the year before that.... Rusk had the wonderful luxury of playing Center the week after Diboll the last two years, both times spirits were waaaaaaay down because the chances of going to the playoffs were bleak and Callahan did a poor job of motivating the team in those times...

with coach Goodwin, obviously that is not the case. I've seen alot of coaches try to get his players hyped up, but I've never seen somebody do a better job than coach Goodwin... If you look in our helmet right before we come out onto the field, you can see him standing in front of the players, right in there with them getting pumped... its pretty awesome if you ask me...

Yea im pretty sure it wasnt luck...You must not clearly remember how many times Rusk fumbled last year in that game...Rusk just came out and played harder plain and simple!!!