76 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be Victorious?

• Center
    • Rusk

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its really a small if taking that rusk is already coming off of a loss and center is not...rusk is already half way broken before the game starts

so just because you lose a game then you have to give up because you are already half way beat?? thats just dumb..if anything it should light a fire under rusk because they know that they need a win to keep playoff hopes alive.. losing a game doesnt make you a broken team.. use your head and give these teenagers more credit than that.. they wont just lay down.. :thumbdown:

so just because you lose a game then you have to give up because you are already half way beat?? thats just dumb..if anything it should light a fire under rusk because they know that they need a win to keep playoff hopes alive.. losing a game doesnt make you a broken team.. use your head and give these teenagers more credit than that.. they wont just lay down.. :thumbdown:

we will jus wait till the game is over and see who is right and see who the dumb one is....rusk is already broke. they kno that they will have a hard time gettin a spot in the playoffs. so if one thing goes wrong for them in this game dont be surprised to see their heads hangin....thats all im sayin

we will jus wait till the game is over and see who is right and see who the dumb one is....rusk is already broke. they kno that they will have a hard time gettin a spot in the playoffs. so if one thing goes wrong for them in this game dont be surprised to see their heads hangin....thats all im sayin

And rusk is broke how? And how is it going to be hard for us to go to the playoffs? Correct me if im wrong but, we beat Gladewater by way more than Center did and we actually put points on the board against Carthage...Even if they had there second or third string in...It doesnt matter points are points...So please tell me how Rusk is the broke one... :happy65:

well now that our original thread is back, lets crank it back up

Center Subvarsity sweeps Rusk

Center Freshmen 28 Rusk Freshmen (or JV not sure which one it was) 22

Center 8th won and Center 7th won

Center JV played Corrigan Camden and won like 26-6...

why does Rusk have a freshmen team, but no JV?

j/w..

hey mr ridem rough how are ya this fine cool crisp autum morning.

I'm pretty pumped up actually, ready to leave campus and get back to Center for the pep rally. How are you doing Tweenkle toes?

Just a comment on the subject of Rusk already being broke, I'm not gonna say they are, because I'm sure they understand what is on the line here, as do the Riders. Nobody really cares who scored more against who. week 0 (as I'm sure Rusk agrees) is never the game that anybody wants to use as a grading scale. Especially in week 7. As for y'all scoring more points against Carthage, I won't even comment because what you (bignaughty10) said was not the brightest of responses.

Well.......Einstein it has nothing to do with tonight. Question was asked and we responded with answers. Idc what u think either. :shocked:

Anyway I was just explaining the non sequitur. Thank you for repeating exactly what I said, that it doesn't have anything to do w/ tonight. I didn't say anything about thinking either.

no need to be nasty.

Anyway I was just explaining the non sequitur. Thank you for repeating exactly what I said, that it doesn't have anything to do w/ tonight. I didn't say anything about thinking either.

no need to be nasty.

I'm not nasty.. I'm BIGNASTY.....