Center vs. Rusk

RideUmRough07

Center vs. Rusk  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be Victorious?

• Center
    • Rusk

lol u just don't get it do you? Everybody we have faced has been bigger. EVERYBODY. Except for maybe Carthage's second string. the only team that has dominated us has been Carthage, so what your saying is that Rusk's oline is as good as Carthage's???

I think your gonna be seeing this face from the Rusk's Oline :cry: "I can't get a hand on him coach, he's just too little and strong and fast..."

Nah, Nah, Nah, you got Rusk's O-Line confused with somebody....Because this is what they will be doing after making a pancake every play. :highfive: and Center's o-line will be even be worse than their d-line...prolly something like this. :crybaby:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are referred to as "coaching staff" and I'm just a "rookie" so yea, I figured you could come up with better. But you did generate your idea of that post from me, I didn't mean you copied me word for word...

Tell me why I've been looking for days on the internet about when the last time Center made the playoffs in football, and I haven't found anything until today...you would never guess where I found it... nationalgeographic.com (under ancient history) :rofl:

well thats nice Doc, but you may wanna hurry up and fix the Delorean so you can get back to the future in time to see Center beat the brakes off of Rusk...

I think I seen that issue lol

You of all people were making fun of chicken farmers earlier?

well thats nice Doc, but you may wanna hurry up and fix the Delorean so you can get back to the future in time to see Center beat the brakes off of Rusk...

We don't have brakes...therefore we will just roll right through yall. I see why Center needs breaks, so they can stop and watch what REAL speed looks like Friday night!

Jasper will win that district while center will have to buy a ticket to the playoffs :coolio:

Jasper will win that district while center will have to buy a ticket to the playoffs :coolio:

hardcore, although you made a smart post earlier today, this one makes not only no sense in this thread, but really makes no sense when you reply directly to RideUm who never said anything about anyone winning the district in that post. Where did that even come from? lol

Look the chicken joking was eneded a loooooong time ago, and here you go again with it again....Yall really love them chickens huh? :smirk:

We don't have brakes...therefore we will just roll right through yall. I see why Center needs breaks, so they can stop and watch what REAL speed looks like Friday night!

riiight... we didn't win district in track last year for nothing.

and don't even start with the "there's a big difference between track speed and football speed". I've heard it every single week.

Look the chicken joking was eneded a loooooong time ago, and here you go again with it again....Yall really love them chickens huh? :smirk:

I'm just saying, you were making fun of chicken farmers and then there you go talking bout all this stuff you've seen<- see thats the appropriate time to put 'seen'... "I seen" well it just makes me wonder if you realize your worse than the people you were making fun of earlier. I guess I could leave the chicken part out of it and just straight up call you a hill billy. But that wouldn't be very nice now would it???

riiight... we didn't win district in track last year for nothing.

and don't even start with the "there's a big difference between track speed and football speed". I've heard it every single week.

I'm just saying, you were making fun of chicken farmers and then there you go talking bout all this stuff you've seen<- see thats the appropriate time to put 'seen'... "I seen" well it just makes me wonder if you realize your worse than the people you were making fun of earlier. I guess I could leave the chicken part out of it and just straight up call you a hill billy. But that wouldn't be very nice now would it???

Well you see...I was just talking in a language that you would probably understand...My bad for not taking into consideration that you understood proper english...

well now that our original thread is back, lets crank it back up

Center Subvarsity sweeps Rusk

Center Freshmen 28 Rusk Freshmen (or JV not sure which one it was) 22

Center 8th won and Center 7th won

Center JV played Corrigan Camden and won like 26-6...

You can add this to it tomorrow...

Center Varsity loses to Rusk's Varsity 42-24

:happy65:

Im sorry but enlighten me on how the jv scores affects tomorrows game?

Now, Rideum, I've been on your side throughout this post, but we heard the same thing on the center/carthage thread about the Freshman, JV and so forth...you know that really doesn't mean anything! I'm still picking Center to win...but the other games don't really matter. :bangin:

it was hookem39 who was saying all that stuff about how the freshmen is usually a good indicator of the varsity. If you remember I was saying it doesn't mean anything.

I was just posting the scores as a general point of interest.

Brokenballer,

Um Chapel Hill, and Gladewater have both put up 40 on people this year. Spring Hill and Nac have each gone over the 30 mark at least twice. so you may rethink that statement as well

it was hookem39 who was saying all that stuff about how the freshmen is usually a good indicator of the varsity. If you remember I was saying it doesn't mean anything.

I was just posting the scores as a general point of interest.

Brokenballer,

Um Chapel Hill, Spring Hill, Gladewater, have all put up over 40 points in various victories this season. Another statement you may want to take back.

OK...sorry for judging you falsely. :whome:

Ok, ok... You win. Even though yall havn't played anyone, besides Carthage, that has shown to score points against anyone...

Rusk-35

Center-24

:thumbsup:

So your saying rusk offense is as good as carthage offense??? i highly doubt that.

Center-42

Rusk-0

no hard feelings.

BB, I just looked up each of our opponents schedules, and beleive it or not, there's not a team that hasn't scored over 30 and only 2 that haven't scored 40 this season...

I think if the riders can brake there back early, they will have there way with rusk. Somewhat like they did last week with diboll.