Wow! A&M getting destroyed by Kansas State

flukeshot

Guest jeffjam

Good gosha mighty. Do the ags really stink that bad?? No wonder no station wanted to pick up the Tech/ A&M game next week. Who would watch that kind of a blow out after the 2nd quarter. :yawn:

All I can say is WOW. That took me by surprise. A & M never gets smoked that badly, even when they truly are having a down year, which I guess that's what this is for them. I really think and expect Sherman to right the ship, if that is, the alumni give him time.

Guest jeffjam

I know they're recruiting well, so it must be a coaching thing. Taking some 4 star players and turning them into 2 star players.

Jerrod Johnson for Heisman....WHOOP!!!

.....oh wait :rolleyes:

I had almost forgotten to read the threads on Texags after a loss. They seem to be in meltdown mode again.

They still call McCoy "Cart". McCoy confuses them over there. They say he is only good because he plays for a good team, but then talk about how Texas is not very good. I usually just read the baseball threads, but the football area is just hilarious.

Bill had a guy on the radio today, his name escapes me, but he said something really interesting about TCU. He thought that TCU's success in the last 10 years was due, in part, to the fact that they were so humiliated when the SWC/Big 12 filed for divorce. In a way that was a slap in the face and they, perhaps, re-focused. Maybe the Ags need a few years in the Southland Confrence to realize they need to really look at their approach. I dont know, cant hurt, those are the only teams we are beating lately.

I'm not ashamed to say I'm an Aggie fan.

I don't think it is coaching. We still have not gotten out completely out of the hole coach Fran dug us in... although we never did THIS bad with him... but we have probably the poorest offensive line in Texas... The recruiting this year seems to look pretty good. Got a couple good QB's and some good Offensive Lineman that have committed.

we're number 10 on the Rivals.com recruiting rankings. Doesn't really compare to Texas's #1 ranking but what can you do? they have the winning records and big 12 championships. Not too many kids are growing up realizing that there's more to a college than the football team.

I don't know... just my take on things.