Vince Young

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a win is a win and Vince put them in position to win it at the end of the game.

Schaub put the Texans in the position to win at the end of the game....Brown failed once again to come through.....Brown lost it, Young didn't win it....semantics are everything....lol.....

Guest imyahuckleberry

Aside from Houstons kicker choking

VY did look good. He looked in control and the OC put him positions to make plays.

Good ball game. I was pulling for Houston and VY too.

lol...only because Brown missed an earlier FG.....It's all on Brown....he needs to be shown the door.....

Young did play a good game, but if the Texans had a kicker, he would not have gotten the win.....

Granted Brown has stuggled the last few games, but he is one of the best kickers in football. Usually he is very consistent I think, but for some reason he has hit a tough stretch. Kickers really aren't that easy to find, not dependable ones anyway.

Because defenses have to game plan for young also,with collins they could focus solely on johnson,plus collins would throw the titans out of the games early,eliminating johnson as a viable threat.

Yeah I think thats a good point......I think Johnson could be put right up there with peterson for best back in the NFL...he has better hands than peterson also....

Yeah I think thats a good point......I think Johnson could be put right up there with peterson for best back in the NFL...he has better hands than peterson also....

The titans have found their spark. But i think its about two losses too late.

He's well past Peterson at this point. He's well past everybody.

i dont know about all that...They guy is great though. I think he definitly carries more of a load for his team than Peterson does for his. This season the Vikings are about Favre.

i dont know about all that...They guy is great though. I think he definitly carries more of a load for his team than Peterson does for his. This season the Vikings are about Favre.

MAYBE as far as the media and fans are concerned the Vikings are about Farve, but on the field their success or failure still is directly tied to how Peterson plays. He is third in carries because while Brett is 17th in Passing attempts

MAYBE as far as the media and fans are concerned the Vikings are about Farve, but on the field their success or failure still is directly tied to how Peterson plays. He is third in carries because while Brett is 17th in Passing attempts

I meant that without Johnson the Titans have almost no offense. The vikings still are giving Peterson his carries but Favre has lightened his load alot. With T Jackson this team probably has 3-4 losses at least. So i dont think that Petereson is near as vital to the offense as he has been in past years. He is still great though. Thats why i do not think Johnson is far ahead of him.

I meant that without Johnson the Titans have almost no offense. The vikings still are giving Peterson his carries but Favre has lightened his load alot. With T Jackson this team probably has 3-4 losses at least. So i dont think that Petereson is near as vital to the offense as he has been in past years. He is still great though. Thats why i do not think Johnson is far ahead of him.

untrue...farve had decent running backs last year with the jets and we know how that turned out...peterson is the reason for favre's success...favre isn't the reason for peterson's dip in production.

is it ironic that, even though he has played well all season, chris johnson has gone crazy since VY has been starting?

johnson averaged 99.3 yards per game and only scored 2 TD's in the titans 0-6 start with collins at QB.

however, over his last 4 games has averaged 161.5 yards per game and has scored 6 TD's.

collins turned the ball over 8 times in those 6 starts...VY just twice so far in 4 starts...his passer rating is 20 points higher than collins was. the titans scored over 20 once in the 6 games collins played, they have scored 30 or more 3 of the 4 games VY has started. it's no secret that VY is a huge contributor to the titans recent success and the success of chris johnson