• Longview in a blowout
    • Longview in a close one
    • Pine Tree in a blowout
    • Pine Tree in a close one

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...... you do have a pretty cool looking helmet for an avatar! Outside of that and basketball season there ain't a whole lot to say in this thread. I mean, we can discuss some academic decathlon or something.....

Nope, they'd lose the academic decathalon and this years basketball contests too.

Ok we know who's gonna win. I just hope we can get alot of practice in the passing game. And without any injuries. I wish we could bring up some of the JV and freshmen kids for this game so they can get some reps with the varsity before the playoffs start.

that is just insulting....show some class.... :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Well...... you do have a pretty cool looking helmet for an avatar! Outside of that and basketball season there ain't a whole lot to say in this thread. I mean, we can discuss some academic decathlon or something.....

people need to show some class...im mean seriously... :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Nope, they'd lose the academic decathalon and this years basketball contests too.

wow...worst post of the week award goes to....DUN DUN DUN...hands down...YOU :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

You may think it's show's no class for me to express my opinion but, really don't care what you think lol. Ok this board's about debating your position on a matter. Lobo's win big, all the odd's suggest it by our average point margin through week 8 compared too PT's. Also results of PT's games against other teams in our district. Any thing is possible without question. But, the Lobos losing to PT would be a miracle of momentous proportions.

PT,

Let them have their fun now. It was the same story last year. Football was the only sport the

Lobos were able to beat Pine Tree in...Give them their one sport and sweep them in the rest again!!!

Longview,

keep up the good work. your sports are great. not just football, other sports are dominating too.

PT,

Let them have their fun now. It was the same story last year. Football was the only sport the

Lobos were able to beat Pine Tree in...Give them their one sport and sweep them in the rest again!!!

LV beat PT in

Football

Baseball

Girls Basketball

Girls Soccer

PT beat LV in

Boys Soccer

Boys Basketball

Volleyball

Softball (I think)

Each school won 2 boys sports and 2 girls sports.....Yeah they sure did sweep us in all sports?

And this year Id be willing to bet money LV will win girls and boys soccer, girls and boys basketball, baseball, and football. LV and PT already split in Volleyball this year.....as far as girls softball I don't really know much about either but I know that neither LV or PT is known for being particulary great in softball so I doubt there is a favorite at this point between the 2.

I would love to see Pine Tree put the stump down on Longview, sadly the Lobos are too good. I think it will be close in the first half like last year, but alot of that energy gets lost in the third quater. Adrenaline only goes so far, L-View 49, Tree 24.

I'll be completely shocked...completely...if Pine Tree scores 24 on our defense.

That might be a little generous, but if I still played, this would be the game I would get up for. I don't expect Longview to just walk over Pine Tree. In the second half the Pirates may be overwhelmed, but I think they will put up a fight for a little while.

I would like to see this game as a challenge to Pine Tree. The coaches need to challenge their players to win, with their real expectations of their kids playing hard and losing by less than 20. Something positive needs to come from this game for Pine Tree to build some hope for the future.

I would also like to think that LV will pull their starters after the 2nd quarter, but with all the drama between these 2 schools, I expect it to be really ugly. Pine Tree and Longview need to get along and play this game each year in LONGVIEW and not TYLER. You are both from Longview... Keep a game that never really matters at home... for both schools' sake.

LV beat PT in

Football

Baseball

Girls Basketball

Girls Soccer

PT beat LV in

Boys Soccer

Boys Basketball

Volleyball

Softball (I think)

Each school won 2 boys sports and 2 girls sports.....Yeah they sure did sweep us in all sports?

And this year Id be willing to bet money LV will win girls and boys soccer, girls and boys basketball, baseball, and football. LV and PT already split in Volleyball this year.....as far as girls softball I don't really know much about either but I know that neither LV or PT is known for being particulary great in softball so I doubt there is a favorite at this point between the 2.

Wow you had to pull in the girls side to support your case. How Sad...PT also beat Longview in Tennis, Swimming, CC, and Golf (boys). That makes the score 7-2 PT Athletics.(Boys).

Didn't you lose enough money last year after football was over. You gonna try it again huh.