Texas High - Hallsville

THSfanatic

This seems to be getting about as much attention as the Hallsville-PT game. And after Hallsville's dismal showing last week against Longview there is not much the Hallsville faithful can say.

Help me out here, if Hallsville wins one of their two remaining games are they in the post-season? If so, hopefully that will be some motivation for Hallsville.

Texas high can't lose this game cause too much is at stake. What happened to hallsville they were decent when henderson played them.

Inconsistency. A play here or there could have made a difference in the Kilgore and Marshall games which were losses. We have looked fairly decent in our wins with the exception of the Tatum game. After the opening kick-off return by Longview our confidence was shaken. When we went for it on fourth down, on our end of the field in the first half while down 14, and we did not make it, what confidence we did have was shattered.

Guest surfsup
Inconsistency. A play here or there could have made a difference in the Kilgore and Marshall games which were losses. We have looked fairly decent in our wins with the exception of the Tatum game. After the opening kick-off return by Longview our confidence was shaken. When we went for it on fourth down, on our end of the field in the first half while down 14, and we did not make it, what confidence we did have was shattered.

What a beautiful return that was too. He ran that ball right through the coverage, no jukes. Also, the 4th and short was right after Keylon went out with his injury. Once the Lobos get mad it is tough to hang with them (ask Carter).

If nothing else Hallsville hit hard for 48 minutes, and never gave up. That says something about the character of a football team, and the staff that works with the kids. Unfortunately, I do not think Hallsville can beat T-High.

What a beautiful return that was too. He ran that ball right through the coverage, no jukes. Also, the 4th and short was right after Keylon went out with his injury. Once the Lobos get mad it is tough to hang with them (ask Carter).

If nothing else Hallsville hit hard for 48 minutes, and never gave up. That says something about the character of a football team, and the staff that works with the kids. Unfortunately, I do not think Hallsville can beat T-High.

They can beat Texas High, they just won't. I have some family that lives in Hallsville and from what I am getting some of the players are like "I'm just ready for this to end." And most of the seniors want to prove something against Texas High. So depending on which mentality shows up in this game, we could see a really good game or a really bad game.

And most of the seniors want to prove something against Texas High.

Sure Hallsville could beat us. I know this is not the year to get cocky about anything. But it seems kind of silly to want to prove something against Texas High. You need to prove it every week......the playoffs are what you want, not a particular game.