Cowboys vs Eagles

Believe I saw a statistic recently that showed that the Eagles have only 6 scores that came on long, sustained drives. The rest were from short fields, turnovers, or the result of a long play.

Hopefully the Cowboys will keep protecting the ball, their ST can keep pinning them deep, and our pass rush will keep their wideouts from getting too deep.

Another thing to watch is how often Philly passes...they have a losing record for the last few years when their passing plays are double over their running plays.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the key for dallas is just to run the ball, and control the clock.....Last week philly killed the giants wtih big plays....just keep it away from mcnab and jackson....

I agree with running the ball. Dallas is really doing well passing the ball, but you still should never get away from the run unless it is at the end of the game and you need some quick scores.

This is going to be a tough game in Philly. It's a night game, and the Philly fans are already upset with the World Series loss. This is a very important game, and I hope the 'Pokes are prepared. I don't think the Cowboys can win it on a Sunday Night in Philly. I hope they do, and it might change my opinion on the rest of the season. Let's Go Cowboys. It's time to get up, and be ready. I'm praying that I don't use this icon tomorrow night :yawn:

The eagles will shut down Austin this weak...But Witten goes off! 500+ yards and 6 tds given up to TEs the last 5 weeks for the eagles.

And the eagles cannot run the ball enough to keep Ware from pinning his ears back and having a big game.

Coboys win by 13

This will be one of Dallas' easiest game this year! :woohoo:

Puff, Puff, Pass...

This will be a pretty tough game. The Cowboys always seem to struggle in Philly. I believe the Boys are good enough to win this one convincingly but, Philly has been playing really good ball lately too. This won't be an easy game for either team, however it should be exciting to watch.

Go Cowboys.

I know I'll get blasted for this.....but Romo is throwing too much to Witten on 3rd & short. Twice already we've had 3rd & less then 4 and he throws 1 or 2 yd passes to his TE.

Dallas letting Eagles stay close despite having no offense. Not a good sign. After the 1st drive Dallas is showing nothing on offense. They should be able to run against the Eagles.