Tatum Beats Gilmer

eaglefootballchick

Tatum will not score a point until possibly the 4th quarter. Even then I'm not seeing it. Your gonna understand why I'm saying this come Friday nite. There defense is the best I have EVER seen.

I'm not saying this in disrespect to Tatum. They deserve to be where they are right now. I would say the samething about our team if we had to play them again.

I hate to see Tatum play Carthage in the first round.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: Girl! I like your spunk! You are a true fan, and I admire that in a woman! You go, girl! :kiss:

Even if it's unrealistic, I'm cool with ya! :flowers: I'll even give you a hug, and let you cry on my shoulder after the game... :hug:

:rofl:

First off, it is great to see one of our cheerleaders posting here. Great team spirit, girl!

Second, I still say we will be Gilmer's toughest game come Friday. The Tatum team from the non-district games was lacking confidence, teamwork, and that hunger for a good hit. That is not the team we will see on Friday night. Does that mean we will beat Gilmer? I don't know. Anyone would be a fool to say that Gilmer won't run all over us if we don't play a game with few mistakes.

I see Gilmer actually leading this game early. However, the Eagles are a second-half team. The question is whether Tatum can come back enough in the second half to win, or according to some, even come close.

I could be wrong and we could see a hard-nosed, old-fashioned, gridioron brawl in a close game, or we could see a blowout. Any blowout will most likely go in Gilmer's favor. However, our team has a few tricks up the old sleeves that have not been used yet this year. First, there has not been a lot of passing, and we DO have a passing game when we want it. Second, there are formations that have not made their way into a game yet. Realistically, who knows what will happen? Friday will tell. Until then, it is all speculation.

cheerleader.jpgthe crowds and cheerleaders are getting bigger each week, and they better get behind you and not under you...lol
Our Tatum Eagles will beat Gilmer. I think we really have a lot behind us this year. The crowds are getting bigger each game. I really think we are gonna be able to pull off a win this week.

:hmm: Sorry, I certainly mean no disrespect to the Eagle Nation, but y'all are no match for Gilmer, Period. I wish you all the luck in the world. Love to see you guys knock'em off. I have seen you both play, Gilmer has the edge in every area. Their team speed is so fast, it's like they have 15 guys out there.

There is that Thump , Thump, Thump Bounce. I knew it was coming from some where. It is in Spring Hill.

The Tatum team from the non-district games was lacking confidence, teamwork, and that hunger for a good hit.

Don't think so........just ask Daingerfield, Jasper, Kilgore, L.E..............don't think any of these are lacking any from your list..........I know that Tatum will come out with both guns a goin but Gilmer will come out on top..........Good luck on Friday!!!

I haven't posted in the high school section in quite a while... but I am feeling very let down by you Tatum fans. Every year on Smoaky this is the game where there is a solid 15-20 pages of good clean trash talking. I'm tired of the politically correct "we may get rolled but we will play hard." Step your game up.

I believe, eagleborn do some research and correct me if i'm wrong, but Gilmer ended tatums run on 5 years without losing a district ballgame in the fall of '98 season. I believe the final score was 29-28 Gilmer.

Having said that I wish the Eagles luck, but do not believe they end the district winning streak gilmer has put together.

I believe, eagleborn do some research and correct me if i'm wrong, but Gilmer ended tatums run on 5 years without losing a district ballgame in the fall of '98 season. I believe the final score was 29-28 Gilmer.

Having said that I wish the Eagles luck, but do not believe they end the district winning streak gilmer has put together.

You are correct..

Our Tatum Eagles will beat Gilmer. I think we really have a lot behind us this year. The crowds are getting bigger each game. I really think we are gonna be able to pull off a win this week.

You're not gonna be playing pick up sticks. You better rethink, but then again, you're a homer so you need to have that confidence. At least it'll be fun until the middle of the 1st quarter.

.... and then you suddenly woke up from your dream! :rofl:

:wub: Girl! I like your spunk! You are a true fan, and I admire that in a woman! You go, girl! :kiss:

Even if it's unrealistic, I'm cool with ya! :flowers: I'll even give you a hug, and let you cry on my shoulder after the game... :hug:

First off let me say its not unrealistic. Our Tatum motto this week is "I BELIEVE" I'm cool with ya too and I'll probably even give ya a big hug. Oh and I'll bring the klennex's to you cause ya'll will need them. I'll even buy the ones with lotion so your nose isn't sore. lol Its all fun and games but I believe!