148 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Tatum
    • Center

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Center fans are great! You never gave up on your team. Never. Your whole crowd cheered them on almost through the entire game. It seemed like you guys even boo'd the refs when you thought they gave us a bad spot. Was that why? Well congratulations, anyway. You guys came through against a better team. You stepped up and got the job done. I'll hold to my end of the bargain. You get my support as far as you go now.

Here is what I got from the Tatum fans through the game: First off, the loud crowd was GREAT as usual. Through most of the 2'nd quarter and the rest of the game, they were the ONLY people cheering, but for a few fans in the rest of the stands. As for the rest of the fans: First quarter, the coaching was great, great play calling. Then, when Center pulled up to tie the game, our fans were blaming the refs. Later it was the coaches getting the blame I tried to get the fans going. It was as if I was cheering on Center or something. I was told to "shut up." Really? My response was, "Why don't you cheer for your team?" Then the coaches were getting blamed. For what, using what has worked for us all season? SO WHAT If the coaches are to blame? Why should that keep you from cheering those kids on the field?!!?!?!?!

Tatum has the WORST support from their fans. The absolute worst I have EVER seen. I'm ashamed of our fan base! Our fans should be ASHAMED. Why not stay home if they are only going to cheer when we are blowing a team out? Just stay home. Don't bother going to the games. Frankly, I don't care how much monetary support you give the team. I understand, some of our fans are quiet people. They aren't all going to cheer. But MOST of the fans? Come on! Fair weather fans should just listen to the radio in the comfort of their homes. We don't need ya!

I don't even think most of our crowd at the games should be called fans. "Fan" is short for fanatic. Tatum has silent observers and conversationalists, like we are going to watch a symphony. Bleh! Why bother?

Okay, I've vented it out. One final thing: there is a saying among coaches. There is a 12'th player on every team: The fans. They can make or break football games. Believe it. I witnessed it first hand tonight.

I have to say, that officiating crew from Henderson is the WORST crew I have ever seen. Same crew who botched the Jaoquin / Beckville game, I believe. Encroachment on the Offense before they are even set? That should not even be a mistake by an official in pop warner ball. This should be the last season for the guy who called Encroachment on the offense before they even got set. High school football has passed him by.

Few Stats from the game....

Center had 122 yards in the air, 186 on the ground...

3 Int and a fumble..

Tatum had 272 yards on the ground, 52 in the air..

1 fumble, 1 Int( both returned for scores)

Hats off to Center. Played a good game. Good luck rest of the year..

here is a stat from the game

Center wins Tatum loses..........

Oh and lets see for the last 3 quarters Tatum didn't score. How is that stat for you. You probably had all of your rushing yards in the first quarter alone. Once we figured you out it was done.

Good job Riders

I'm glad you are proud of your team, but, really? No class, man.

Oh and lets see for the last 3 quarters Tatum didn't score. How is that stat for you. You probably had all of your rushing yards in the first quarter alone. Once we figured you out it was done.

Good job Riders

Wow... Pretty cocky... Congrats on the win and like a said good luck the rest of your season...

I'm glad you are proud of your team, but, really? No class, man.

Do you expect any less???? I mean I guess it was cool for #76 and #45 to give the Tatum side the good ol "Cut Throat" signal after they ran thru tunnel to midfield... They won, we lost.. I gave a few stats.. Like Ive done all here.. But I got a few more stats for those Center fans that lack class, maybe even brains...

Center- 0 state titles

Tatum- 2 state titles.

Wanna be cocky thats great.. Rub it in our face... Everyone knows we arent gonna stay on top forever.. Im not gonna lose sleep over it, much less from a group thats never made it to the top.

You Center fans are great! You never gave up on your team. Never. Your whole crowd cheered them on almost through the entire game. It seemed like you guys even boo'd the refs when you thought they gave us a bad spot. Was that why? Well congratulations, anyway. You guys came through against a better team. You stepped up and got the job done. I'll hold to my end of the bargain. You get my support as far as you go now.

Here is what I got from the Tatum fans through the game: First off, the loud crowd was GREAT as usual. Through most of the 2'nd quarter and the rest of the game, they were the ONLY people cheering, but for a few fans in the rest of the stands. As for the rest of the fans: First quarter, the coaching was great, great play calling. Then, when Center pulled up to tie the game, our fans were blaming the refs. Later it was the coaches getting the blame I tried to get the fans going. It was as if I was cheering on Center or something. I was told to "shut up." Really? My response was, "Why don't you cheer for your team?" Then the coaches were getting blamed. For what, using what has worked for us all season? SO WHAT If the coaches are to blame? Why should that keep you from cheering those kids on the field?!!?!?!?!

Tatum has the WORST support from their fans. The absolute worst I have EVER seen. I'm ashamed of our fan base! Our fans should be ASHAMED. Why not stay home if they are only going to cheer when we are blowing a team out? Just stay home. Don't bother going to the games. Frankly, I don't care how much monetary support you give the team. I understand, some of our fans are quiet people. They aren't all going to cheer. But MOST of the fans? Come on! Fair weather fans should just listen to the radio in the comfort of their homes. We don't need ya!

I don't even think most of our crowd at the games should be called fans. "Fan" is short for fanatic. Tatum has silent observers and conversationalists, like we are going to watch a symphony. Bleh! Why bother?

Okay, I've vented it out. One final thing: there is a saying among coaches. There is a 12'th player on every team: The fans. They can make or break football games. Believe it. I witnessed it first hand tonight.

I have to say, that officiating crew from Henderson is the WORST crew I have ever seen. Same crew who botched the Jaoquin / Beckville game, I believe. Encroachment on the Offense before they are even set? That should not even be a mistake by an official in pop warner ball. This should be the last season for the guy who called Encroachment on the offense before they even got set. High school football has passed him by.

not the same crew who did the Joaquin-Beckville game. And if a offensive man lines up offside iit is a dead ball encrochment

Hey loudcrowd and EB Arp is going to be there Friday night. Why don't you guys come on over a cheer with us for fun? We can get loud. I know you know that. Come on I know you want to. Either way you guys are welcome if you like.

On to the game, good game Center, you guys must have played real hard to beat those Tatum boys.

Tatum great season for you. Not to many people believed you would have turned it around the way you did. But you did and my hat is off to you young men. Great Job and a Great season from my view.

Eagleborn was a great supporter for you guys all year bravo Zooloo to You EB. You represented the Eagles well this season.

Hey loudcrowd and EB Arp is going to be there Friday night. Why don't you guys come on over a cheer with us for fun? We can get loud. I know you know that. Come on I know you want to. Either way you guys are welcome if you like.

On to the game, good game Center, you guys must have played real hard to beat those Tatum boys.

Tatum great season for you. Not to many people believed you would have turned it around the way you did. But you did and my hat is off to you young men. Great Job and a Great season from my view.

Eagleborn was a great supporter for you guys all year bravo Zooloo to You EB. You represented the Eagles well this season.

Thanks man... I was planning on coming to the game.. Still havent decided where to sit lol...

You have me there my friend. We have no state titles. Like I said I am not being cocky just pointing out my own facts. Kinda hard not to win state when you had the athletes you had. Creer, Hodge etc etc.

Dude... What are you smoking? We didnt win state with Hodge.. Never even made it to state with him... And how can you say "kinda hard not to win state when you had the athletes you had" when you admitted you never been there... So exactly how do you know its not hard?

Thanks man... I was planning on coming to the game.. Still havent decided where to sit lol...

I like the home side. :) I don't want to sit on the visitor side of our own stadium. Is Arp the home team? I might just have to go regardless. However, my wife is wanting me to go to the Mavs game in Tyler since she teaches for Marshall, but I'll make it if I don't go to Marshall.

Congrats Roughriders!! I had Tatum the favorite in this game, but you guys really stepped up. Your rush D needs to tighten up a bit, but Tatum does have a well above average rushing attack.

I'm glad to see your program back to where it should be. If the UIL doesn't break it up, 18-3a should be very good next season. Good luck next week!!!!

I was told two of those guys WERE at that game, not the whole crew. As for the penalty, it should not be called if they have not gotten set yet.

That crew has worked together all year did not do the joaquin-beckville game if a offense guy linds up offside is a dead ball foul he is offside

I like the home side. :) I don't want to sit on the visitor side of our own stadium. Is Arp the home team? I might just have to go regardless. However, my wife is wanting me to go to the Mavs game in Tyler since she teaches for Marshall, but I'll make it if I don't go to Marshall.

I don't know who is visiting in that game yet. Someone said earlier Arp was but i haven't comfirmed it yet. Seems like being we beat them last year we should be home side this year.

That crew has worked together all year did not do the joaquin-beckville game if a offense guy linds up offside is a dead ball foul he is offside

It was still a bad call. They have to be set before the flag is thrown. Did not happen. Oh, and don't get me started on the amount of tackles and sacks that were stopped with a handful of jersey directly in front of those guys.

Good job Riders

Hey Eagleborn, thanks for the stats man. PNG2, c,mon man. If your D gives up 272 rush yards in 1 qrt or 4 qrts it's not good. The Riders are back in the playoffs, so enjoy it but don't be rude. EB I commend

you for giving your congrats to Center the same night of the game. Most fans need a couple of days.

How can you say they came through against a better team? If winning 4 games in our district makes you a "better team" you are misguided.

I have to agree with you about your fan base or lack of one. When we played there this year I couldn't believe how empty the stands were on the home side.

Don't think that the officiating crew cost you the game, Tatum just wasn't that good a team this year. Gilmer might have trouble with Jasper tonight who knows. The one thing I do know is our district was very weak this year..