Van Opponent

baldguy

Never mind... i see. Royce City

who has Van lost to?

One loss was to Palestine. Tough fought game and unfotunate one for the Van QB who was injured and out for the season.

Good luck to the Vandals! 643out

No... Payback! :thumbsup:

Van's defense is good again this year, but with the loss of Sharpe and others on the offense, it is not quite as potent as it was last year. That being said, it should still be a good game, but Pitt is gonna be tough to beat. Hopefully its not as cold as it was at last years game.

Here is my dilemma. Van "should" win this game easily. Many players get on this site and check out what's being said about them and their next game. The problem is, they see all of their fans saying that they basically don't have to show up to win a game, and tjen their coach tells them to not overlook any team. No matter how bad they are. So I believe that it is not on purpose, but you can actually hurt your team's focus on this game.

I agree with you about the playoffs. This is another season all together. If you were 10-0 in the regular season, you can go uh-oh! and be one and done in the second part of the season. You must play like there is no tomorro in these games, because there very well could be no tomorrow to play again. But at the same time, these kids should no stress themselves out to the point that they don't enjoy the playoffs. Enjoy, take a deep breath and take your best shot! ;)

Here is my dilemma. Van "should" win this game easily. Many players get on this site and check out what's being said about them and their next game. The problem is, they see all of their fans saying that they basically don't have to show up to win a game, and tjen their coach tells them to not overlook any team. No matter how bad they are. So I believe that it is not on purpose, but you can actually hurt your team's focus on this game.

Coaching become MORE important, now. I have no doubt the Van coaches will have the Vandals ready.