• Quinlan Ford
  3. 3. Eustace vs Farmersville

• Eustace
    • Farmersville

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Van - Believe we are finally over some of our injuries and the changes are working, our D has been doing great we just need our O to put some points up.

WP - This school has had major talent for years just never had the coaching, WP wins and becomes a force to deal with for many more years IF the coach stays.

Farm - over Eust. just because I flipped a coin .

I think Wills Point is the better tested team. If you look at schedules, as stated above, WP has played 7 playoff teams this season and defeated 2 district champs. Lovejoy's schedule is much easier, the one solid team they faced was Farmersville and got beat. I am not sure Lovejoy's record is simply product of their easy schedule.

I think Wills Point is the better tested team. If you look at schedules, as stated above, WP has played 7 playoff teams this season and defeated 2 district champs. Lovejoy's schedule is much easier, the one solid team they faced was Farmersville and got beat. I am not sure Lovejoy's record is simply product of their easy schedule.

The stregnth of Schedule rating for all these teams are listed below:(MaxPreps)

Wills Point: 13.5

Farmersville: 11.5

Quinlan Ford: 10.6

Van: 10.4

Eustace: 10.2

Lovejoy: 5.1

I assume the Maxpreps numbers show what I was referring too. WP has hardest schedule with Lovejoy a schedule almost 3 times easier than WP's. I

That's exactly right! The Wills Point schedule was a lot tougher than the Lovejoy schedule was. But Lovejoy(#29) is rated just 9 spots lower than Wills Point(#20) because of the results. They beat those easier opponents pretty soundly. And also know that the Lovejoy coaches pulled the starters very quickly in most of their wins this season or their point totals would be much, much higher. I think the Farmersville 0-line and D-line was much tougher than Lovejoy had been use to seeing and it took them by surprise. If those boys toughened up they will be hard to handle. If they didn't then I think Wills Points linemen will be able to manhandle them.

HuddleupTexas.com has the following predictions for 3A region II:

DI:

Prosper (9-1) vs. Paris* North Lamar (3-7)

7:30 p.m., Friday, Rockwall

HUT Projection: Prosper by 49

River Oaks Castleberry (5-5) vs. Alvarado (6-4)

7:30 p.m., Friday, Brewer Stadium, White Settlement

HUT Projection: Alvarado by 29

Lucas Lovejoy (9-1) vs. Wills Point (9-1)

7:30 p.m., Friday, Greenville

HUT Projection: Wills Point by 5

DII:

Argyle (10-0) vs. Paris (6-4)

7:30 p.m., Thursday, Ron Poe Stadium, McKinney

HUT Projection: Argyle by 26

Lake Worth (7-3) vs. Kaufman (5-5)

7:30 p.m., Friday, Duncanville

HUT Projection: Lake Worth by 10

Farmersville (7-3) vs. Eustace (5-5)

7:30 p.m., Friday, Hanby Stadium, Mesquite

HUT Projection: Farmersville by 21

Texarkana* Pleasant Grove (7-3), bye.

Van Alstyne (10-0) vs. Celina (6-4)

7:30 p.m., Friday, Little Elm

HUT Projection: Celina by 20

Kennedale (9-1) vs. Dallas Madison (7-3)

7:30 p.m., Friday, Lancaster

HUT Projection: Kennedale by 21

Van (7-3) vs. Quinlan Ford (3-6)

7:30 p.m., Thursday, Royse City

HUT Projection: Van by 19

The stregnth of Schedule rating for all these teams are listed below:(MaxPreps)

Wills Point: 13.5

Farmersville: 11.5

Quinlan Ford: 10.6

Van: 10.4

Eustace: 10.2

Lovejoy: 5.1

HuddleUpTexas.com strength of schedule ratings (state rank in parentheses):

(25) Wills Point: 139.91

(46) Van: 136.92

(64) Farmersville: 135.30

(129) Eustace: 133.02

(102) Quinlan Ford: 131.43

(39) Lovejoy: 128.80

HuddleUpTexas.com strength of schedule ratings (state rank in parentheses):

(25) Wills Point: 139.91

(46) Van: 136.92

(64) Farmersville: 135.30

(102) Quinlan Ford: 131.43

(39) Lovejoy: 128.80

() Eustace: (seems to have been left off of HUT's list)

(129)Eustace: 133.02

14-AAA will not make a sweep. The only game that is without question I think is the Van vs Quinlan Ford game. Van should win that one hands down. If it were Community playing instead of Quinlan Ford with a healthy Collin Strahan, I would be predicting a possible sweep by 13-AAA. Farmersville should take care of Eustace. The only other game in doubt is the Wills Point vs Lovejoy matchup and either one of those teams could take that game. I think at best 14-AAA takes a 2-1 advantage over 13-AAA with potentially Wills Point and Van winning their respective games. Eustace could beat Farmersville, but the Farmers would have to have a terrible game for that to happen, which they have been known to do, so that is why I stress the Farmers "should" beat Eustace. Van is heavily favored and so is Farmersville I think. The only other game in question I think would be WP vs LJ.

All the predictions in the world dont mean a thing if Eustace and WP can get fired up about the playoffs and play to their potential than I see 14-3A making a nice little sweep here.

All the predictions in the world dont mean a thing if Eustace and WP can get fired up about the playoffs and play to their potential than I see 14-3A making a nice little sweep here.

So what your are telling us is that WP and Eustace hasn't been "Fired Up" in their previous 10 games???? Right?

Well from what Ive seen on film farmersville is horrible at tackling diving at ankles most of the time, but ive only seen them vs Quinlan ford so i expected eustace to run all over them but who knows, anything is possible maybe they had a bad night..On the thing about them being fired up i really dont think they were against van for some reason after the 1st quarter, but i expect them to bring a different attitude into the playoffs...If WP doesnt turn the ball over they will outscore lovejoy

So what your are telling us is that WP and Eustace hasn't been "Fired Up" in their previous 10 games???? Right?

WP has been playing very "fired UP" ,but what im worried about is that everybodys judging eustace by there last game I dont know i just think it will be closer than most everyone is thinking...

I think most people are throwing out the Van game. I am looking at the one common opponent we both played. That was Wills Point and you saw what they did to them. Based on that, I think the Farmers will prevail, not based on what Van did to them.

WP has been playing very "fired UP" ,but what im worried about is that everybodys judging eustace by there last game I dont know i just think it will be closer than most everyone is thinking...

I think Van will be just too strong for Quinlan Ford. Ford does have a few athletes but I don't think they can stay up with Van. Van by 30

Wills Point vs Lovejoy: I hear everyone saying that Wills Point is too fast for Lovejoy. I think you all will be surprised. Lovejoy will do a good job containing the speed of Wills Point with plenty of speed of their own. If Blake Martin is 100% for the Leopards it could get ugly. If not then I say Lovejoy by 7.

Farmersville vs Eustace: In order to avoid #### off Karma I won't make a score prediction for this matchup. But I will say that the Farmers should handle Eustace!

So is Blake Martin going to play? What's the report?