PC Lifer Generals

OldSchool

Pull up a chair, my children, and I will regale you with a tale of American Methodist terrorism.

The young nation would never be the same. Our way of life has been altered forever by these extremists. Even today, one cannot board a wagon in the northeast without a thourough search of his person. We must remain vigilant until the threat of Methodism is eradicated from our shores.

Gee, Uncle Fivehead, tell us now the one about the Native Americans that we had to subdue because they threatened our prosperity and way of life. We really showed them too, huh?

Gee, Uncle Fivehead, tell us now the one about the Native Americans that we had to subdue because they threatened our prosperity and way of life. We really showed them too, huh?

Hmmmm......

I'm not absolutely sure, but I think it MIGHT have been the Government of the United States of America who had their ARMY to subdue the Indians. (notice the total lack of politcal correctness)

I don't really remember reading about large roaming groups of Methodists and Presbyterians slaughtering Indians. (lack of pc, again)

What you say, (not you personally) reveals an enormous lack of both historical knowledge and common sense. I weep for the future.

It's always good to hear from someone who's not wearing an Ed Hardy shirt carrying a skateboard under his arm.

Since it obviously has to be explained, the only thing that the Muslims, Mormons, and Methodists, have in common is that you spell them with a capital M. That and the fact that their religous ideology may be different from the accepted "mainstream".

By your reaction, it can be assumed that you think that it is ridiculous to condemn all of any group for what a minority of the whole is guilty of. Yet you claim to be rational in your round 'em up and punish 'em rhetoric. At some point or other, these non-terrorists, have suffered for being different.

Now for those who are Christians and believe in Jesus, you know that the path he taught was to put your love into action for those who despitefully misuse and abuse you. Nowhere does he allow us to use hatred or scorn to save the lives of the rest of the world.

And I don't expect you to GET IT. You have too many people on your list to hate, to hear any thing about how to fix what you complain about.

And I don't expect you to GET IT. You have too many people on your list to hate, to hear any thing about how to fix what you complain about.

(Note: I intend in no way to impugn the character or intelligence of the PERSON who posted this mind-numbing drivel.)

I don't think YOU "get it". Muslims are commanded in the Koran (non-PC spelling) to convert the infidels or to KILL THEM.

That's their rule book. It's clearly spelled out for them in Surah 9 verse 5. Our rule book is the Bible. We are clearly told NOT to kill people in Exodus 20, verse 13. Muslims who kill in the name of Allah are merely following the rules. They are promised a life in heaven with 72 virgins. Christians who kill in the name of God are BREAKING the rules. They are promised an eternity in Hell with Ted Kennedy and Michael Jackson.

I don't know if I can make it any simpler than that. If you can't understand that, perhaps the material is over your head. You should check out "The Cat in the Hat" or "Everybody Poops". Maybe those are on your grade level.

(Note: I intend in no way to impugn the character or intelligence of the PERSON who posted this mind-numbing drivel.)

I don't think YOU "get it". Muslims are commanded in the Koran (non-PC spelling) to convert the infidels or to KILL THEM.

That's their rule book. It's clearly spelled out for them in Surah 9 verse 5. Our rule book is the Bible. We are clearly told NOT to kill people in Exodus 20, verse 13. Muslims who kill in the name of Allah are merely following the rules. They are promised a life in heaven with 72 virgins. Christians who kill in the name of God are BREAKING the rules. They are promised an eternity in Hell with Ted Kennedy and Michael Jackson.

I don't know if I can make it any simpler than that. If you can't understand that, perhaps the material is over your head. You should check out "The Cat in the Hat" or "Everybody Poops". Maybe those are on your grade level.

--------------------------------------

Classic line right there Five. In case one wanted to know what the covered looked like. But why do liberals and progressive think thier poo does not stink? How they have come to the conclusiion that most of America wants to come and pay homage before they flush it is beyond me also?

Everyone Poops Everyone_Poops.jpg

Hardcover English 1st ed.AuthorTarō GomiOriginal titleMinna Unchi

(みんなうんち)TranslatorAmanda Mayer StinchecumIllustratorTarō GomiCover artistTarō Gomi