p90x workout program

Texashurdler

Hey guys, any of you tried p90x or even heard of it? I will just say i just completed the program not to long ago and was completely shocked with my results. Ne one else?

Were you pleasantly surprised? I've heard it works really well, but I've also heard other coaches say that it's too strict to keep up with during football season. How strict is it?

Never heard of it.....why don't you tell those of us who have no idea what you are talking about what the program is???? lol.......

It's a workout routine. I heard its HARD...., but it works.

Never heard of it.....why don't you tell those of us who have no idea what you are talking about what the program is???? lol.......

It's a workout routine. I heard its HARD...., but it works.

If you wake up in the middle of the night, turn on the TV. There are infomercials on several different channels. When I fall asleep with the golf channel on, the P90X commercials wake me up.

• 3 weeks later...

It is an amazing workout, the real challenge is staying consistent and doing the workouts every sing itgle day. The workouts can be difficult especially the more weight you use, but the outcome is worth the 90 days. It is a real calorie burner so if you are using it to gain muscle, you have to eat alot to maintain and then gain weight.