Van or QF - Pittsburg

BLOODBATH09

Van or QF - Pittsburg  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Pittsburg
    • Van
    • Quinlan Ford

All I know is that last year Pitt got it handed to them by Van. Could not stop the option, and if that is still the case they will be in trouble again this year. They have a dynamic offense, but the D for Van is as good this year as it ever has been. If Pitt can't stop the run they are in for another LONG night.

All I know is that last year Pitt got it handed to them by Van. Could not stop the option, and if that is still the case they will be in trouble again this year. They have a dynamic offense, but the D for Van is as good this year as it ever has been. If Pitt can't stop the run they are in for another LONG night.

Pitt should take care of it this year.

Last year Pittsburg just lost that game and just had an off night.

This team pitt has this year is different

ok, i may be wrong but isn't the QB for Van out for the rest of the season? now i'm not saying that just because of this they are not as good but i'm pretty sure thats a factor. I still think Pitt has a better team than last year. And i should know IV'E watched them. So if Van does go on (which i'm sure everybody thinks that) they will come in big headed and end up loosing. Look at us, we have turned the game into a Pitt V Van game and they still haven't played to see who will it be.lol

If they score 39 on Van's defense, they have a really good offense. I dont see it happening. Pitt may very well win, but I think it will be a fairly low scoring game.

Pitts reponse will be to run the ball at you until you show you can stop it. If that happens, and you force punts, you may find out they can mix it up with play action and draws. Either way, you may not find out how good they really punt.

Just a little hint from someone who has seen what Burns can do.

Get ready for a show.

Pitts reponse will be to run the ball at you until you show you can stop it. If that happens, and you force punts, you may find out they can mix it up with play action and draws. Either way, you may not find out how good they really punt.

Just a little hint from someone who has seen what Burns can do.

Get ready for a show.

They tried that last year. Burns finished that game with 13 carries for 31 yards, and I think Van's defense is just as good this year, if not better.

Well this is starting to sound like the arguments that PG had(see where that left them.) Pitt WILL run the ball and they know it Van knows it but just because you know what they are going to do doesn't mean it will be stopped. One things is knowing, but actually stopping Ted?!?!! haha tough. Besides will still have good'ol Chris, Dube, and Armstrong for a passing game :happy65: ohhh and Saul's kicking!??! that ball will be at Vans inzone throughout the game thanks to him

They tried that last year. Burns finished that game with 13 carries for 31 yards, and I think Van's defense is just as good this year, if not better.

Well, should Van meet up with Pitt, it will be seen. Someone's prophecy will be upheld.

Time will tell.