d'field kittens vs. NEWTON EAGLES

mappy

looks like the brick wall is on the horizon for the kitties here pretty soon!

anyone agree? ill be there wearing my new bright green NEWTON attire... and watching them dismantle the unbeatable most dominating football team this side of the pecos..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone agree? ill be there wearing my new bright green NEWTON attire... and watching them dismantle the unbeatable most dominating football team this side of the pecos..

I heard you guys were good.........but, you won't get to see what you say you're expecting.

Lucky for you SLICK quit.

I don't think "kitties" can classify the DEFENDING STATE CHAMPIONS mappy. :blink: Might want to re-word in the future. I must hand it to you though, "unbeatable most dominating football team" could be right.

Oh! And D-Field by how ever much they would like on this one... :D

All computer opposing smack indicator alarms,,all just went to Defcon 5 in Daingerfield, Texas!

When you come to watch the mighty Tigers play someone else besides you(because you will already be out) then you might want to wear more then a tire.

1st see an eye doctor....you are color blind that shirt is purple, then see a psychiatrist if you think they will dominate D'field. Now go back to class and think about playing two more games before you have that opportunity.......if you have it. If you think k'ville hurt your feelings............... find your hole now so you can crawl into it when the time comes.

Pointless post WestRusk will beat Newton. :sorcerer:

Newton-you are coming off a loss and already lookin and talking #### to last years champ, who also beat you last year--I dont get it

Its only because they are scared. No worries D field even the Capital letters they put in the forum still do not make you look small.

Defense wins championships and everyone and their momma knows thats what Newton does. I recall back to 98' at homer bryce stadium, anyone remember what happened? Eagles soar by 14

You must of left early man. We beat Daingerfield by 21 and we enjoyed every minute of it!

Just like we are going to enjoy putting the whoop on them again come December 5th. I already have it marked on my calendar!

And if you are going to start a post - any post. At least go to the trouble of getting the teams colors right and their mascot!

What a Idiot!

You must of left early man. We beat Daingerfield by 21 and we enjoyed every minute of it!

Just like we are going to enjoy putting the whoop on them again come December 5th. I already have it marked on my calendar!

You better circle the WestRusk Game. They are coming and very good. You won't beat them!

Mappy isn't from Newton. He's just another Tiger Nation hater. We've seen his kind before. Sour grapes because Daingerfield has beaten his team so many times. It's nuthin' new. And, for all the clowns talking about 98, well if living in a game that happened over a decade ago helps you get through the day, so be it. I remember '08. Anybody remember what happened last year? The Tigers sent the Eagles home to air up Mr. Spalding and the Tigers went on to win the state title. So what, it's in the past. This is a new year. And, the bottom line is, Daingerfield is a better team. More speed, more size, more skill. Gonna be a beat down if Newton makes it that far.

Most of you guys from Newton that get on here are clowns. I know there are some classy Newton fans out there, but they sure haven't made their way on to SDC. Just the clowns.

13741clowns.jpg

Mappy isn't from Newton. He's just another Tiger Nation hater. We've seen his kind before. Sour grapes because Daingerfield has beaten his team so many times. It's nuthin' new. And, for all the clowns talking about 98, well if living in a game that happened over a decade ago helps you get through the day, so be it. I remember '08. Anybody remember what happened last year? The Tigers sent the Eagles home to air up Mr. Spalding and the Tigers went on to win the state title. So what, it's in the past. This is a new year. And, the bottom line is, Daingerfield is a better team. More speed, more size, more skill. Gonna be a beat down if Newton makes it that far.

Most of you guys from Newton that get on here are clowns. I know there are some classy Newton fans out there, but they sure haven't made their way on to SDC. Just the clowns.

13741clowns.jpg

That's me with the Orange Hair, red nose at the far right hand corner laughing with my other Newton Friends or Clowns whatever you want to call us after we beat Daingerfield this year in December!