The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
knightnation

Pac-Man defeats Cotto

Pac-Man destroyed a legitimate Welterweight Champion in Miguel Cotto. This gives him 7 titles in 7 different weight divisions. I know the title picture is watered down with all of the belts in each class, but to start at 106 pounds and 13 years later win a title at 145 that is saying something. Manny will be ranked in the top 10 all time greatest boxers. What do you guys think?

Yeah he is one of the greatest....still would love to see him against mayweather....

I hope they get the deal done. With the amount of money involved I don't think either fighter will turn it down.

I hope they get the deal done. With the amount of money involved I don't think either fighter will turn it down.

I dont know mayweather might be a little scared of this fight....I would love to see them make it happen..

I dont know mayweather might be a little scared of this fight....I would love to see them make it happen..

You are probably right about Mayweather. He will have a hard time with Pac-Man. That is why Mayweather is so hated because he ducks and dives the great fighters such as De La Hoya(In his prime), Pacquiao and Mosley.