Smoaky.com reaches 20,000+ members...

Smoaky

We started this website in the summer of 2001 not knowing what to expect.

On Monday, we surpassed the 20,000 mark in registered members.

Not all members are active, but I wanted to share this milestone with you the membership and thank you for supporting what we're trying to do on a daily basis.

Thank you again.

David Smoak

We started this website in the summer of 2001 not knowing what to expect.

On Monday, we surpassed the 20,000 mark in registered members.

Not all members are active, but I wanted to share this milestone with you the membership and thank you for supporting what we're trying to do on a daily basis.

Thank you again.

David Smoak

Kinda makes my HSsports Homer of the Year from last year look impressive. :homer:

Great job Smoak and we all are proud of the success for you. :happy65: Bravo Zuloo and Thanks

jjspeed8

....and politics and religion and music/pop culture.....if you've never visited the other forums on smoaky.com, you are missing out......

The Smoakhouse Forums may have just started out solely for the benefits of fans of East Texas Area high schools for their game recaps, updates, and scores, but it has certainly progressed into something most anyone can enjoy, no matter what their inclined to watch. Everything from one of the most popular Forums, High School Sports (football, basketball, baseball) to the Other Topics Forums which includes subforums "Music/Popculture", "Politics", "Hunting/Outdoors", and anything else in between.

Smoaky.com (SDC) is definitely here to stay for a long, long time....:thumbsup: