Redskins @ Cowboys

Indians and Cowboys  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes it?

• Washington
    • Dallas

They play the Raiders on T-Day not the Skins

It would be more fitting to play Washington on Thanksgiving. Two old rivals again. I do think Dallas wins against Washington but I did say that Green Bay and Washington are the two that worry me the most. There are just too many games with the NFC where teams are splitting for so many years. Regardless of how good the either one is.

I have the Cowboys winning this one, but not in D.C. in December. Dallas is at the record I thought they would be right now. Washington has become better after bringing in Sherman Lewis. Washington has a tough defense, so I expect it to be tight.

Seems like Dallas has had the Skins number when they play in DC the last few years. Look for the season sweep...

against the redskins and the game against oakland on thanksgiving, i consider must win games for dallas. because after that they see the G men again in new york, philly again, San Diego, and new orleans, and washington on the road. that is not an easy road at all. getting to 8-3 after thanksgiving is a definate must.

against the redskins and the game against oakland on thanksgiving, i consider must win games for dallas. because after that they see the G men again in new york, philly again, San Diego, and new orleans, and washington on the road. that is not an easy road at all. getting to 8-3 after thanksgiving is a definate must.

Very true. They have it bad like the pats. These wins are crucial so they won't get into a must win situation against a hard team.

Certainly must wins...which in the Cowboys case means games they are likely to lose..whereas against the gmen, philly, saints, etc...they will win a couple of those tough ones that they are "supposed" to lose. Just like the Cowboys....