Important Message, Friday, November 20th (8:43am)

Smoaky

For whatever reason, we have gremlins in our system this morning.

What a great way to start a Friday of high school football, right?

Well, here's what you might notice.

1) The list of members or guests "online" at one time is incorrect. By the time you read this message it might have changed. But at this time, the forums page might only show YOU as being online, but there have already been several posts and responses throughout the morning. The normal amount of members on a Friday during football season are online, if not more with it being the playoffs but it might only show "you." I also spoke with an admin on the phone this morning who was online at the same time I was---but his page only showed he was online which was incorrect since I was too, as were many others.

The host company is working on the issue.

2) On the main forums page, you'll see where each forum is showing the last post as "yesterday," but like I mentioned above, I've made a couple of posts myself this morning and they're visible, but the "last post" date is off too. In fact, several of you have posted this morning but it doesn't register that on the main forums page "last post."

3) I've also noticed the "PM's" message box is popping up every time I click on another thread which is annoying. There also appears an IPS Driver Error message right below the PM box. Your PM box should only pop-up when you have a new message.

4) The size of the font appears smaller and thinner.

What a great way to start the day, huh?

We're working on it---but you should be able to post and have responses as normal.

Thank you and let's enjoy a big-time Friday night of high school football, and sorry for the inconvenience at this time.

David Smoak