4A Div II Region Semifinals: Denison Vs. Marshall

Mavchamp

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now come on Mavsgrad! We listened to you all week about Denison fans having to eat crow when the Mavs beat the Jackets! Well,,,,that did not happen, so it is now time for you to eat a little crow! If you cannot take it then don't post it!

Now, the Mavs played one heck of a first half and I thought the game was over. However, there are two halfs to a game and the Jackets took over in the second half! Late in the game they forced the Mavs into a passing game in which they are weak and threw two interceptions. Denison defense answered the call!

This was a tough, hard hitting, football game. The Mavs are a good team and should be proud of what they accomplished, but, give credit where credit is due!

Go Jackets!

Now come on Mavsgrad! We listened to you all week about Denison fans having to eat crow when the Mavs beat the Jackets! Well,,,,that did not happen, so it is now time for you to eat a little crow! If you cannot take it then don't post it!

You did? Really? I said Densison fans would have to eat crow? You sure you got the right guy? Better do some checkin before you start postin.

You did? Really? I said Densison fans would have to eat crow? You sure you got the right guy? Better do some checkin before you start postin.

In JacketGrad's defense, it's easy to confuse people on this board for we newcomers, what with all the usernames that seem to have some form of "Mav" in them.

In JacketGrad's defense, it's easy to confuse people on this board for we newcomers, what with all the usernames that seem to have some form of "Mav" in them.

Yeah, theres even a new guy using the same avatar Ive used for the past couple of years. Thats why I asked if he was sure he had the right guy.

Yeah, theres even a new guy using the same avatar Ive used for the past couple of years. Thats why I asked if he was sure he had the right guy.

Either way you said i wouldn't be back, but here i am. Yet NONE of the so called Mav fans are back for their crow. :hmm:

Either way you said i wouldn't be back, but here i am. Yet NONE of the so called Mav fans are back for their crow. :hmm:

Im still here... i have won a football game before so winning doesnt exactly cause me the need to act like an idiot. Denison played a good football game, still dont think they were the better team but they were on that day. Not impressed with the Beast. I hope the BEAST was the QB becuase he is the only reason that team is where they are. He was amazing.

I already said my peace on this game. You, BEAST21, are trash. Your team, however, is a great football team. I refuse to give you credit for doing nothing but insulting everything about Marshall football. Now shutup, and go to the Sulphur Springs thread. They are as good at talking trash as we are. Have fun and don't forget to do your subtraction exercises tonight.

I already said my peace on this game. You, BEAST21, are trash. Your team, however, is a great football team. I refuse to give you credit for doing nothing but insulting everything about Marshall football. Now shutup, and go to the Sulphur Springs thread. They are as good at talking trash as we are. Have fun and don't forget to do your subtraction exercises tonight.

Never insulted anyone, just pointed out facts, go check the posts.

Im still here... i have won a football game before so winning doesnt exactly cause me the need to act like an idiot. Denison played a good football game, still dont think they were the better team but they were on that day. Not impressed with the Beast. I hope the BEAST was the QB becuase he is the only reason that team is where they are. He was amazing.

Either way BEAST had 170 yards running right through Marshall.