Longview 28 Carrollton Newman Smith 25 (Final)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-1) vs Newman Smith Trojans (10-2)  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Newman Smith in a close one
    • Newman Smith in a blow out

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell ya what.. Had to work today but, I guess I'll iron my last pair of weekend clothes for next Saturday because with our secondary playing the way they are Waxahachie is going to WAX our you-know-what with the inconsistent secondary coverage, or lack thereof. But, I don't know. I don't know how but, IF AND ONLY IF this group of Lobos can manage to limp into the state championship game, they are sure as hell going to be battle tested. Either they'll give Lake Travis or whomever all they want and more OR they'll be too fatigued and end up performing worst than last year. Just my opinion, though!

Lobos play 7:30 PM at Kincaide in Dallas Saturday.

This week we may not have to work hard on the pass defense. However, I'm hoping we work McGee on the first team and A.J. on defense to get better in our pass D.

Yeah, we hope you don't work hard on the pass defense either. Just ask Highland Park. See ya'll next week!

Well I was at the game like a lot of you were and here is my two cents worth. Lobo linebackers were not very good against the QB draw at all or covering the back coming out in the flat on passes. The corners really have trouble against Smith's tall recievers. But anyway let me know on the injuries on 56,6,7 and any others please.

Let me just remind you that HP beat Newman Smith 56-35 and we beat HP 49-35. Not to mention we beat Midway 34-21 (was 34-13 late in the game) compared to Longview's 14-13 win. Longview has a good team but they haven't played a team like Waxahachie with the exception of Lufkin.