Sulphur Springs VS Frisco Liberty

SSFBFAN

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about an on the edge of your seat game!!! Proud of the Cats for not ever backing down and overcoming their mistakes and taking the win.

Frisco Liberty is a much better team than what their record showed, they have tons of talent, quickness and speed. Game should not have been as close as it was, but I have to give credit to Frisco for capatalizing on SS mistakes....that is what a good team does.

Glad to see SS having that never die attitude back. Can't wait for next week...have a feeling that there is going to be a rematch taking place.

And what about that number 6 blocking those fieldgoals. :rant:

He kept them in the game...was very nervous about kicking the last field goal since he was inches away on every kick plus the 2 blocked ones.

Coaches made the right decision, got to kick the field goal in that situation.

Refs made some bad no calls both ways....by the way, in high school football when a kickoff goes into the endzone and has not been possesed, it is an automatic touchback....the recieving team is not allowed to pick it up and return it 40 yds.

I thought SS offense had another great game. Colton Lee has really looked good in the playoffs. The O-line also did a great job. Receivers looked good too. The D made some good stops at the right time. Hats off to Frisco. They have a great team. What a game.

I agree, they were the best coached and most discipline team we have played this year. They also had one of the best Oline and QB we have played this year. The skill players were much like Marshall, very athletic and lots of great speed throughout the entire team. We gave them 10 points and left another 3 to 10 on the field, but they made some great adjustments at halftime and fought as hard as any team I have seen. In the end without panicking the team leaders took charge and moved the ball down the field and my hat is off to the kicker, center, and holder, got to be nervous but very clutch. The defense definitely played very strong the last drive and were very determined. Great Job TEAM. JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!

They also had one of the best Oline and QB we have played this year. The skill players were much like Marshall, very athletic and lots of great speed throughout the entire team.

If this is true, I'm liking Denison's chances next week if they can somehow make it through this week.

It was a closer game than I thought it would be. SS did a great job of hanging in there and getting the win. They continue to get better every week. The sack and blocked kicks were key to getting a win last night. Could be a 13-4a rematch next week!

If this is true, I'm liking Denison's chances next week if they can somehow make it through this week.

Believe me we will match up much better with Denison then Marshall. I said that Frisco was one of the best, top 5, but Marshall's offensive line is the best we have played.

good job cats. way to keep on keeping on. great job by arellano for staying focused after two mishaps. Im super impressed with Colton Lee.

Yes, Colton has steadily grown into a very good QB and should be opening some eyes of some college scouts that he can play at the next level. Arellano has icewater in his veins, awesome.

He kept them in the game...was very nervous about kicking the last field goal since he was inches away on every kick plus the 2 blocked ones.

Coaches made the right decision, got to kick the field goal in that situation.

Refs made some bad no calls both ways....by the way, in high school football when a kickoff goes into the endzone and has not been possesed, it is an automatic touchback....the recieving team is not allowed to pick it up and return it 40 yds.

What is the rule on an interception in the endzone and the player starts running and is tackled. Is it a judgement call as to whether he was trying to take the ball out of the endzone.

What is the rule on an interception in the endzone and the player starts running and is tackled. Is it a judgement call as to whether he was trying to take the ball out of the endzone.

No judgement is neccessary...intent is irrelevant....as long as the plane of the goal line is not broken it's a touchback.