Suggestions for DQ BIG GAME of the WEEK

HSSpotlight

An 80 year rialry at least is Royse City vs Rockwall. For the past two years they have been in the same district. But this is the first time in 46 years they have played. Hope they square off again in 2010. This would make a great matchup while attacking a DQ Dude. Here are a few for next year.

Sherman vs.Denison

Odessa Permian vs. Midland Lee

Stephenville vs. Brownwood

Celina vs. Pilot Point

Daingerfield vs. Gilmer

Tyler Lee vs. John Tyler

Ennis vs. Waxahachie

Ennis vs Corsicana

Corsicana vs Waxahachie

Lone Oak vs Caddo Mills

And here are some teams that seem to have a target on their chest every year...

Lufkin

Marshal

Longiew

Cuero

Austin Westlake

Abilene Wylie

Bridgeport

Texas High

Southlake Carroll

Euless Trinity

Highland Park

Liberty-Eylau

Paul Pewitt

Arp

Jasper

Dallas Carter

Coaches will not finalize their schedule until after Realignment... So It will be hard to let Neal know Who is playing Who on what dates... Coaches probably have an idea who they are playing but with the UIL making some pretty big changes this Year anything could happen... And for some of you people... To have the DQ Game of the Week... You will probably need a DQ in that town... Or at least close by (could be wrong though)

We need your input.

What's the best high school football rivalry? What match-up NEEDS to be shown statewide? Which schools absolutely can't STAND each other?

We're already putting together our initial list for our 2010 Season of the 'DQ BIG GAME OF THE WEEK' for Fox Sports Southwest and we don't want to miss any good match-ups.

IF YOU HAVE A GAME YOU'D LIKE TO SEE AS A DQ GAME, LET ME KNOW! Post it in a reply here, but if you want to make SURE I get it, email me at [email protected].

Tell me what game and WHY we need to cover it.

Thanks and I can't wait to start getting your suggestions!

In East Texas area, White Oak vs Spring Hill would be good for your show. The teams are not powerhouses, but they are 6 miles apart and they Hate each others guts!

I am not from either school, but at least look into it.....it fits the bill as a fierce rivalry game from what I have heard.

Thanks all!

If you have any suggestions in the future, please email me ([email protected]).

But please also tell me WHY your game should be a DQ game. We'll look into every suggestion we get. We want our DQ games to continue to feature the best of the best FROM THE BEST high school football in the nation.

Peace Out!

NEIL

Will_vs_Heath_2009_GREAT_SHOT.jpg

That wouldnt be JR in the pic would it?

Pittsburg vs Texarkana Pleasant Grove next year would be a good one!!

Also i would like to see Pittsburg and Daingerfield again like they once did. Towns next to each other, Both had one of the best teams ever in the state of Texas! Pittsburg 1980 and Daingerfield 1983!!!

That would be one to watch

i wish y'all would play all the TX State Title games (5A-1A). I like getting to see the 5A D1 and DII games, and i remember seeing 4A one year ( Stevenville/Lamarque/Denton Ryan?) Fox could play the re-runs all year like they do with everything else. ya i said it. you know the Top 50______ whatevers, sports science from 04, y'all even played the oklahoma HS ship games last year.