Cowboys vs Saints

Cowboys are gonna get hammered im afraid. Unless the defense plays its best game of the year i see the score being like 45 to 20 Saints. I love the Cowboys but i don't see anyway they can beat the Saints. Sean Payton will have the Saints ready cause he always wants to stick to Dallas.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony having a good december and honestly alot better year than I think people want to give him credit for

Totally agree. I've still not seen the leadership I want from a QB, but I haven't seen it from ANYBODY on this team either.

Romo is having a solid, but IMO unspectacular year. However he has not been able to elevate the talent around him to a level that they should be with the potential of this team (not saying it's his fault)

Really!!??

0-2 = "good" :icon_eek:

I'm certainly not a staunch Romo defender, but I don't think that is fair. The Cowboys are 0-2, but Romo has been playing much better lately. You can't say just because they are 0-2 he's having a bad December. If you do then you have to say Witten, Brookings, & some others that are playing well are having a bad one too.

I certainly will say the Cowboys are having a bad (typical) December. But nothing new in that.

They may go down hard, but Tony Turnover has fewer turnovers than Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger, Carson Palmer, Kurt Warner, and Eli Manning just to name a few.

I have been saying that for a while, that he isnt the reason for the last couple of losses... he is playing pretty good...NO defense isnt all that great against draws and screens thats what we should key on and mix a little playaction in there too...

I am so glad right now. I love being wrong. I thought this game was going into overtime when Folk missed the field goal. He has to be released. Kickers are a dime a dozen, and we can do better than Folk. We finally won a must win game, there are two more. I'm really proud of this team, maybe they're tired of the criticism. It's not just on this message board.

This team played tonight, like I they should be playing all season. This is the kind of game that I expect out of my Dallas Cowboys, and they came through. There are still two tough games to play, and this isn't a reason to celebrate. I treat my Cowboys just like I treat my Yankees. They need the kind of hunger they had tonight at FedEX Field next week, then home against the Eagles. If the Cowboys win the next two games they win the East. It all depends on them.

I know it's Roy E. Williams birthday tomorrow, but Roy, you're no Miles Austin or T.O. . Miles and Romo are showing that they can be a great tandem.

this isn't a reason to celebrate

It is a big reason to celebrate! You have to enjoy wins and suffer your spoils. This game proves a lot for Dallas and Romo in so many different areas! Now.... tomorrow it will be back to the film and game plan for next week! You have to take the win in the proper prospective. It keeps you in the hunt and keeps you sharp. Just build on it.

I understand what you're saying. I'm just sick of clicking on this board to read unrealistic (from some) point of views in regards to Dallas. Heck, I've tried to start Saints threads and they get hijacked by the "cowbelles". In my opinion, Dallas has become a joke. Their HC is a joke, their owner is a joke, their QB is a joke, their #1 rec is a joke, and so on and so on. This forum should be renamed. Why is it so hard for a certain few to realize (or maybe just accept) that Dallas has turned into a soap opera? That's all they are. Heck yea I used to watch them........when they had a good coach, a good QB, top notch rec and TE, solid OL and one of the all time great RB's. They were fun, they were classy (at least that was the perception) and they were consistant. Dallas = NFL's joke.
I don't think the Saints are laughing at the "NFL's joke" tonight. The joke's on them...