Victor Edmond passes away...

tiggerbacker

Vic is gone, rest in peace old friend.

Oh man... prayers for the Edmond family. They have been through a lot recently. They are a huge part of the Daingerfield community and Tiger football. A big loss for Tiger Nation today. Many, many, many prayers.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daingerfield has had 3 Edmonds named all-state:

Vic (DL-1983)

Germayne (QB-2005)

Alex (DL-2007)

and I am sure we will have another this year and next in Steve, Jr.

The Edmond family is a huge part of the Daingerfield Tiger family and our thoughts and prayers are with them.

I wonder if the school or the team have any thoughts of honoring Vic this year? Pregame ceremony? Stickers on the helmets? Just a thought.

I have sponsored the Tatum Lil Eagles for several years and got to know Vic thro this program. He was one of our defensive line coaches, and coached his line earlier the night of the accident. Vic was indeed a gentle giant and had a way of bringing out the best in people. He really clicked with the boys in the trenches and had a passion for the game. Vic was a good person, a good father and a good friend to all our community. He will be missed. Vic finished lifes chores on top, his team won the super bowl of the Longview League. There is an awards banquet for this team Saturday Night and Vic will have a chair at the coaches table. Our prayers are with the entire family,,,Rest In Peace Victor Edmond

E

Vic (DL-1983)

Germayne (QB-2005)

Alex (DL-2007)

The Edmond family is a huge part of the Daingerfield Tiger family and our thoughts and prayers are with them.

I wonder if the school or the team have any thoughts of honoring Vic this year? Pregame ceremony? Stickers on the helmets? Just a thought.

Tyler is his nephew also. Can you somehow get a photo of Vic on here and the 83 tigers team and put in remeberence of him?

Vic (DL-1983)

Germayne (QB-2005)

Alex (DL-2007)

Tyler is his nephew also. Can you somehow get a photo of Vic on here and the 83 tigers team and put in rememberence of him?