Stoops rumor

mellon

Guest imyahuckleberry
I would think ND would want to win bowl games. So why hire Stoops?

lol, I think Stoops will become the next Bobby Bowden of CF. Won early in his career but becomes snakebit in the latter. He is and still is a great coach but he just doesn't seem to have the magic he had earlier. jmho

Comedian Tim Wilson sums up Bobby Bowden the best.

Reporter-"Coach seven of your kids robbed the 7-11 last night"

BBowden-"They did, they did,,,,,,,, but they're good kids"

i thought Muschamp was locked up at texas....next HC ....i dont see him leaving

Just curious but why is Mack Leaving? I mean i know he is gonna retire some day but why even name a coach in waiting. i think thats a pretty dumb idea. Much like the whole Florida ST situation. Wouldnt that hurt recruiting?

Personally, i would like to see a Stoops head on out. Don't get me wrong he is a great coach, but i just think OU needs a change. I may be alone on this one...but I think it would just be a good change

i am not sure on that...Just one season out of a NT game. This season has been the injury year...They will be back next season. Now i would like to see what would happen with maybe patterson at OU. lol

i am not sure on that...Just one season out of a NT game. This season has been the injury year...They will be back next season. Now i would like to see what would happen with maybe patterson at OU. lol

Thats true. I think its just frustrating with as many times as we have gone to the NC in the past 10 yrs how many times we have come up empty handed. Or bowl games period for that matter. But i agree with you on the Patterson thing....that would be awesome

Horrible idea...

I dont like the idea really...I dont want to see that great of coach at that school lol. The aggie fan in me cries no! lol But it does make since if Stoops did take the job for OU to pursue Patterson. He already has the recruiting grounds down.

I dont like the idea really...I dont want to see that great of coach at that school lol. The aggie fan in me cries no! lol But it does make since if Stoops did take the job for OU to pursue Patterson. He already has the recruiting grounds down.

Here's hoping Patterson is happy with his $2 million per year and everything else he has at TCU.