Denison 35 Marshall 26 (Final)

Mavchamp

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother-in-law is at the game and is absolutely sick about the officiating...sounds like the Mavs announcers also. What are the Denison announcers saying?

Not sure what the Denison announcers are saying, but the officiating has been weak......to be kind....

Only had one call against them so far...dont understnad what they could possibly complain about. Oh well.

A pass interference against Marshall in the first half that was waved off for being uncatchable. Then the pass interference on them that wasn't waved off for being uncatchable. But yeah, other than that, they haven't mentioned them (although that may have turned out to be defensive holding ... I forget now. But they complained about it all the same).

Questionable officiating (actually terrible).....questionalble play calling......a few dropped passes in critical situations.....but the main problem was a good Denison team.....much better than the first time I seen them this year.......I'm leaving the pressbox.......great season Marshall.....good job Denison.......