Denison 49 Sulphur Springs 35 (FINAL)

wildwoolycat

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best I can tell is that the beast is #21 DJ Jones the RB - But it could be referring to the team as a whole. He hits hard and runs low to the ground - sounds 'beastly' to me. :icon_confused:

I couldn't take it anymore so I had to chime in again. I promise you that Beast is not DJ Jones. Based on the times he is posting it is probably not even a kid. Maybe not even from Denison...hmm there's a thought.

I couldn't take it anymore so I had to chime in again. I promise you that Beast is not DJ Jones. Based on the times he is posting it is probably not even a kid. Maybe not even from Denison...hmm there's a thought.

I don't know..... His name is Beast21.... Denison has a #21 that is beastly.... Seems like an open and shut case as far as I can tell. (Sarcasm)

Beast21 is from Denison. Already checked it out to make sure no one from another school was trolling for responses.

Whoever he is.... he posts from Denison ISD's server.

Still trying to decide to go to the games (SS and Longview) or not.

Best luck to 13-4A!

Wow I didnt know cooper had an indoor practice facility thought Cooper was still a very small town..

Denison Is practicing behind the High School indoors out off all this rain and snow flurries... :icon_neutral:

They don't, but they do have turf, thats why they went, I'm guessing to get the field conditions experience..... cold turf

They don't, but they do have turf, thats why they went, I'm guessing to get the field conditions experience..... cold turf

Lol Wow very cold turf but thats what makes the players tougher to practice outside in the elements.. But i am glad we do have indoor facility so that fans can actually go in and watch them, I used to play back in 84 and let me tell ya we had to practice outside in rain shine sleet or snow lol :icon_mad:

Lol Wow very cold turf but thats what makes the players tougher to practice outside in the elements.. But i am glad we do have indoor facility so that fans can actually go in and watch them, I used to play back in 84 and let me tell ya we had to practice outside in rain shine sleet or snow lol :icon_mad:

Haha man sad times man, And we just voted to get one ourselves, they're said to start on it in January

Haha man sad times man, And we just voted to get one ourselves, they're said to start on it in January

they need 1 like bad they gonna put it out there behind the highschool by those practice fields there. I think a street Gladis alexander drive runs by there

I really think that is an awesome ideal. I would like to see them get some other practice, but to practice today in the elements is pretty awesome. Getting used to handling the ball the wind, wet, and cold, and taking and giving hits in the cold should make them more resilant.

they need 1 like bad they gonna put it out there behind the highschool by those practice fields there. I think a street Gladis alexander drive runs by there

I don't really know where, it would make sense to put it there though, or behind the ag shops

I was curiousto the fact does SS have anyone this year as good as that Ryan Young was last yr, I remember he was pretty tough to contain. I will say our Defense was not near as good last yr as it is this year..... :rolleyes:

The Denison posters are all like a bunch of sales people trying to sale a concept or a product. Are ya'll trying to convince yourselves, because we know that you are good and we knew that you were good last year. We just think that we can win just like last year just not as easily.