Denison 49 Sulphur Springs 35 (FINAL)

wildwoolycat

Well well well!! Looks like your D is not so Bueno. Denison did what ever they wanted running the football and there was nothing you could do about it. Hats off to your QB, nice player, but like I said befor. You didnt have the horses to beat us !! To bad, good season, but 13-4A is now dead. Man I'm glad I don't have to come back on this site to tell you people how bad you are. Adios suckas!!! Letthe thump thump begin!!!

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well well!! Looks like your D is not so Bueno. Denison did what ever they wanted running the football and there was nothing you could do about it. Hats off to your QB, nice player, but like I said befor. You didnt have the horses to beat us !! To bad, good season, but 13-4A is now dead. Man I'm glad I don't have to come back on this site to tell you people how bad you are. Adios suckas!!! Letthe thump thump begin!!!

Just hope you don't have to play La Marque who beat you in 3 state title games.

Both teams you talk about have the same number of state titles as Denison, but more recent. Be glad you don't have to play Longview.

we're just glad you won't be back on the site.....don't really care about the reason.

congrats Denison on the win congrats to SS on another great season

Cograts to SS yall played a fine game hats off to u for a fine season, yall have a great QB also. Thanks to all the Jackets who got ou there and done what they had to do, is just win. The Jackets are like a 5 headed monster that just handled SS pretty darn good. On to Aledo and just win there :highfive:

Every town has some.

Nothing quite like the drive-by posters that gloat if they win & disappear if they don't.

Guest jeffjam

Congrats Denison on the win. Good game. And thanks to the SS team and coaches for a great season and a State Championship last year.

Great game and season SS.

Denison defense won this game inside the 20. 4 times SS was inside the 15 which resulted in a blocked FG, 2 successful field goals and a turnover on downs at the 2 yd line(which won the game for the Jackets). For some reason it is hard to score inside the 15 when running the spread, something to look at for next year.

This SS team has nothing to be ashamed of, ya'll were in the game until the last few minutes. Making it to the Quater Finals is no easy task. Can't say it enough, that this was an excelent season, the town of Sulphur Springs is proud of the team that strapped on the pads this year.

we're just glad you won't be back on the site.....don't really care about the reason.

Nice game SS...your team played lights out and the QB is one heck of an athlete. Don't pay any attention to Mr. DTown...he by no means represents the majority of us Denison fans on here that have respect for the opponent.

Too bad they are going up against a V8 tomorrow. I can see the headline now.

"Wildcat Pest Control Stomps Out the yellow jacket Problem"

Looks like your V8 stalled!!!

What does the headline read????? Denison 49 Sulphur Springs 35 See Ya, On to the next. Thanks for the memories! Really, to all those boys who sacrificed all their time and energy (whether your a starter or a scout team member) congrats on your season and thanks for a great game!!

Guest jeffjam
Where was that much better defense? Did they leave that group at home or what?

How about 570 yards of total offense!

:rock:

#2. Good game Dension. Congrats' on the win. D.J. Jones, I hope you choose Texas Tech. You could do some major damage in the Big12.

Looks like your V8 stalled!!!

What does the headline read????? Denison 49 Sulphur Springs 35 See Ya, On to the next. Thanks for the memories! Really, to all those boys who sacrificed all their time and energy (whether your a starter or a scout team member) congrats on your season and thanks for a great game!!

#3. Boy, Denison is full of 'em.

DTOWN, I appreciate you being a devoted Yellow Jacket fan, But, Please don't lower Denison as a Whole to Skulldugery levels. Look, SS came to play but, The Jackets had the X-Factor to win and we did. I was impressed with all the beef on SS. But, Denison had the answer. No Disrespect to the Former State Champs!. They earned it and they carried the Crown to the Quarter Finals this year, That's impressive. Just like Denison in 1985. Good Luck to the former Champs. You have every Reason in the world to Hold your heads up high and be proud of what you did as a team. I hope we, Denison can make North Texas as proud as you have for 13-4A and East Texas Football. Good Luck, and please don't pay attention to Gloaters..

Good pick. Actually it should have been three touchdowns without the cheap TD at the end against the Denison prevent defense but good enough.

Coulda. Woulda. Shoulda. Some of you folks live in the world of "if and buts". It was a good game. The best team won. It will be a great game next week vs Aledo. I hope its at Cowboys Stadium. I'll be there to see it.

Coulda. Woulda. Shoulda. Some of you folks live in the world of "if and buts". It was a good game. The best team won. It will be a great game next week vs Aledo. I hope its at Cowboys Stadium. I'll be there to see it.

Guess that's the best you got now. As I said before Wildcats have been living in the world of "if and buts" all season since they lost to every team they played this year that will finish with less than five losses riding on the coattails of last year's state title.

All the talk the past two weeks of Marshall or Sulphur Springs this season being even close to as good as the 2008 Sulphur Springs team is :rofl:

BTW, the game is in Denton Saturday afternoon.

Guess that's the best you got now. As I said before Wildcats have been living in the world of "if and buts" all season since they lost to every team they played this year that will finish with less than five losses riding on the coattails of last year's state title.

All the talk the past two weeks of Marshall or Sulphur Springs this season being even close to as good as the 2008 Sulphur Springs team is :rofl:

BTW, the game is in Denton Saturday afternoon.

Taking the high road bro. Hoping the best for Denison.

Great game, SS. You have a great team and that QB is really something special.I am sure our Jackets know they have been in a battle. We are really proud of them as I know you are of your Wildcats. And thank you for respecting my post on D.J. Jones. He is just as fine a person as an athlete. Maybe see ya down the road sometime.....

Denison's front 7 had tons of speed which was one of the most impressive parts of their game to me. Outside contain on DJ and #15 wasn't there all day. Add in arm tackles and we didn't have a chance. DJ really impressed by never ever stopping his feet and always moving forward. Can't wait to watch him at the next level. Good luck to Denison the rest of the way. Good season SS you did us proud.