Denison 49 Sulphur Springs 35 (FINAL)

wildwoolycat

As stated before Sulphur Springs is the LAST team that should be complaining about the right thing to do? I guess it was right to be throwing deep in the fourth quarter with a four touchdown lead against a clearly outmanned Denison squad two years ago in SS?? Even though it clearly wasn't intentional or else I'm sure the Jackets would have thrown it too, but you know what they say about paybacks. :highfive:

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No my son i am your elder...

Doubtful, but even so its your complete lack of maturity that leads credence to my point.  I stand by my point that the game was not out of hand, unlike passing with a four touchdown lead as SS has been called out on.  Calling out one player for an obscenity on the football field... are you serious?  I guarantee you the majority of them have let an F bomb or two slip out in the heat of battle.  Of course its ok in your eyes if one of your players does it.  I just don't appreciate your trying to derail this thread with that type of rubbish.

Doubtful, but even so its your complete lack of maturity that leads credence to my point. I stand by my point that the game was not out of hand, unlike passing with a four touchdown lead as SS has been called out on. Calling out one player for an obscenity on the football field... are you serious? I guarantee you the majority of them have let an F bomb or two slip out in the heat of battle. Of course its ok in your eyes if one of your players does it. I just don't appreciate your trying to derail this thread with that type of rubbish.

NO IT IS NOT. I DO NOT DO AND I DO NOT RESPECT ANYONE WHO DOES. I am out of here, I can not believe what this world has become.

Can someone tell me if the SS quarterback is a senior or will he be back?  Very impressive kid.  Did a good job of hitting the creases that were there and very slippery in the open field.  He used a very good spin move several times to avoid tackles.

• I am out of here and going to the Daingerfield thread if I do not get suspended. I no longer have a dog in this fight and I am a Daingerfield graduate and I will move along. But I am not normally this upset over things in a football game a talk so much trash in a thread, but a couple of ya'll got under my skin and I retaliated and I am sorry, but I believe my daughter and I know that all football players cuss, but there is a place and in front of girls is not it. Call me old fashioned and I have cussed in my life, but I have respect for people I do not know especially females and think that if you are going to be called an upstanding person that you should have that respect.

I would like to also call out the referees in this game. This is a state quarterfinal playoff game and D1 defensive end was pulled to the ground no less then 6 times in the game and two of them on plays where a touchdown was scored holding was never called. COME ON', MAN, you are paid to do a job, DO IT or QUIT.

I would like to commend Denison on one thing they out coached us in every area, except special teams and they will have to clean that up to win state. Your offensive coordinator was well prepared and made our defensive coordinator look very bad. The offensive blocking except for the holding was exceptional. Number 11 and number 8 are BEAST and very hard to block. DJ has a gift from GOD and needs to use it to his glory and he will realize that next year when he gets to college, one step and he is gone. Some college should take both of the QB's I saw last night with their frame and athletic ability and make them something special. We tried to win this game with one man and it is to late in the playoffs to make that happen. Great job Denison on your game plan. GOOD LUCK and if you win state, please lose the we are the champions music at the end, poor taste. If you get by Aledo, a very good team you will win.

No one got out coached. Denison is very talented and they played great. Good luck to them. SS also played great and had a great season. As a father to both a player and a cheerleader,I could not be more proud of the coaches and players. They did a great job all year. Yes, SS has had two great years and experienced some great things , but it is what these coaches have taught them about life and being a man that is what really sticks out. Great job guys and thanks for all you have done both on the feild and off.

No one got out coached. Denison is very talented and they played great. Good luck to them. SS also played great and had a great season. As a father to both a player and a cheerleader,I could not be more proud of the coaches and players. They did a great job all year. Yes, SS has had two great years and experienced some great things , but it is what these coaches have taught them about life and being a man that is what really sticks out. Great job guys and thanks for all you have done both on the feild and off.

Yes I know it is field and not feild

Yo, Lobo2004, talk it while you can buddy. Just be sure and come back and back it up when Lobos get their clocks cleaned by DentonG. I would like to see them win 'cause they're in our district and DentonR is out, but I don't see that happening.

DentonG 58

LV 24

Really, you’re going to talk noise about Longview. SS was the 4th best team in our district. They struggled to beat Hallsville just to make playoffs. You should be ecstatic to have made it this far. Even if Longview was to get “their clocks clean”, we advanced farther than you. Almost forgot, remember 45-0.

Guest surfsup
Yes, Lobo2004 always roots for the team that played SS. Still sore we took home the ring and his team didn't. I would take a 45-0 woopin' every year if I still got the gold! :happy65: C'mon LV, show us what you can do when it really counts. The ring is much better than the patch.

The thing is you took the 45-0 whooping and didn't bring home the gold. I would like to see your ring. I saw Jace Jackson's, but I very seriously doubt that YOU have one.

Guest jeffjam
The thing is you took the 45-0 whooping and didn't bring home the gold. I would like to see your ring. I saw Jace Jackson's, but I very seriously doubt that YOU have one.

No, your right. I don't. But I paid for my kid one.