Woods Says Accident is His Fault

RETIREDFAN1

I really think if the man wants more tail, its his business not the medias, Not anybodys. He is human, He does make mistakes, and he is still a great role model for kids. I will always admire him even after all this has happened.

I wouldn't consider a rich adulterer as being a role model for my kids.

:no: Well, we all know now what club he thinks works the best for him. I hope it was fun, that ship has sailed because from now on if he leaves the house his wife will have a gps locked on him and seriously doubt it will be on his ankle.....lol / He better be trying to figure out a way to make her happy or she can use all this to take the tigers tail to the cleaners. He needs to call nascars Jeff Gordon, seems they some things in common after all. Jeff lost most of his assets nearly $50 million to ex wife Brooke. What was he thinking? oops already know that answer, He had a fairy tale or trophy wife if you will, how can you top that? You don't!! Bad Tiger!! Too bad Earl has passed or they could be a wood shed story come out :banghead:

Have you ever had to deal with a cheating spouse ?

If so, as I have, then you would have a totally different

point of view.

He is slowly losing his "great" role model status as more of his

transgressions come forth.

I have no admiration for his behavior.

None.

He is a monetarily wealthy married man...not a well-to-do bachelor.

Period.

Yes, he's one of the greatest golfers that has ever lived

but he's also a sorry excuse for a man...imo .

Carry on in your fantasyland.

RJ

I dealt with a wayward fiancee. I've been in situations that I could have cheated on my wife. I refrained, because I still remember that pain. I feel for his wife. I think Tiger needs to be dealt some lumps for a while, to remind him of the mistake he made.

I was listening to the local station today on my way to work. When you're at the level that Tiger Woods is at, and with the people he hangs out with Michael Jordon, Charles Barkley, Alex Rodriguez, and the lone single bachelor of Derek Jeter, women aren't just a temptation. They throw themselves at you. Even by telling the story alone will make them some money in todays society. Now there is a third mistress linked to Tiger. http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Tiger-Woods-Th...ce-1186248.html . She's not getting her coverage, and she wants in.

I just got this Christmas Card from the Wood's family :

Tiger.jpg

Have you ever had to deal with a cheating spouse ?

If so, as I have, then you would have a totally different

point of view.

He is slowly losing his "great" role model status as more of his

transgressions come forth.

I have no admiration for his behavior.

None.

He is a monetarily wealthy married man...not a well-to-do bachelor.

Period.

Yes, he's one of the greatest golfers that has ever lived

but he's also a sorry excuse for a man...imo .

Carry on in your fantasyland.

RJ

Dude all i did was post my opinion. There is no reason to get Anal.

More nookie girls are stepping out into the spotlight. The count is up to 10. I suppose with a name like Eldrick and given a nickname of "Tiger", you have to live up to the expectations. I think he needs some more lumps on his head. I would have gotten mine.

Tigers starting to come clean, and he's sounding like he is repentant. If he lives up to his word, I'm not going to come down on him. http://www.fanhouse.com/news/main/tiger-wo...-leave%2F813810

I hope that he realizes that his family is the top priority in his life. I wish that he would have thought about it earlier, but he did fall, as all of us have. I believe that people can change, and maybe this was Tigers wake up call. I wish him the best.

well i guess we all make our mistakes, but to keep on making them......not the best of ideas. don't know if he'll be able to rebound from all this. he gets a little miffed when someone snaps a photo when he shanks a drive, so i hate to see what goes on now. good thing he's got a gazillion dollars, cause if he doesn't make up with his wife he's gonna lose a bunch of it.

well i guess we all make our mistakes, but to keep on making them......not the best of ideas. don't know if he'll be able to rebound from all this. he gets a little miffed when someone snaps a photo when he shanks a drive, so i hate to see what goes on now. good thing he's got a gazillion dollars, cause if he doesn't make up with his wife he's gonna lose a bunch of it.

I read some where that they got a pre-nup....that she could actually get more if she stays with him for 5 more years...

He will be back sooner than expected because he soon will not have a marriage to work on.
:thumbdown: Who really cares? He is an awesome player, and will probably be known as the "greatest player" or one of the greatest, but in the end who really cares? He has finally been unmasked as the fake most thought he was to begin with, and the funny thing about it all, is that most of you will welcome him back with open arms once he wins another major and all will be well! As for me, I never thought much of him as a person, so I really could care less if he "fixes" his marriage or if he ever plays again!

I was thinking, as everyone knows Arnold Palmer was a known womanizer back in his day. However, people love Arnie and John Daly, because they do humble themselves.

If a comparison could be drawn between two golfers it would be Arnold and Tiger. The difference between Tiger and Arnold is : Arnold would meet and greet his fans. Tiger is aloof and private, and that might be his downfall in this whole situation that he is facing.

Being a celebrity brings out all sorts of groupies, and sometimes when women are involved men have a weakness for them. None of us were really surprised when Charles Barkley was busted, but he's wondering why Tiger hasn't called him. No one was surprised when Michael Jordan or Shaq was busted, but we're not talking about Shaq's divorce case.

Tiger just never seemed to get in any trouble, until his harem came out. I think what Tiger needs to do is come clean, be more fan friendly, make ammends to his wife in more ways than one, and above all make a public statement on national television. I think if he did those things, the public could relate to him a lot better, than the jokes that have been thrown his way.

He hasn't done those things, so he will be the brunt of many jokes for years to come. He'll also be seen as a stud by some. I think he needs to do it on his own terms, and not worry about if his wife is going are is in the process of filing for divorce. More people will be willing to forgive him, if he asks for forgiveness, and then keeps a clean slate.

As I've said, I'm not a Tiger fan. The other day I saw a guy bring his girlfriend in with a One hat on, and I remarked "Is that something you'd wear with your girlfriend or wife" ? Right now, I wouldn't be wearing any Tiger Woods apparel. When you wear something, you label yourself as being that kind of person. Tiger needs time to think, and he's under a lot of pressure right now.

If he acted like Vince Neil or Lil' Wayne, we'd all have a different perception about his lifestyle. It's the same reason that Richie Sambora was thrown under the bus with his daliance with Denise Richards. No one talks bad about Heather Locklear, but she was married to Tommie Lee and Richie. So, what does that tell you ?

Uh, it never would have been public if he would not have wrecked his car or been attacked by a #### off wife! When you do something stupid and you are famous, it is public. Thats the price you pay for money and fame and I dont feel the least bit sorry for him. As far as him being a role model, that is a joke! Would you recommend to all young people that they cheat on their wives with multiple women especially when you have kids in the house?

And I hope that you never do anything like this and get caught so you wont have to come on here and make a statement. I think we all make mistakes in life and we should not judge others unless we are perfect in what we do

I won't ever have to come on here and make a statement because I haven't allowed the press to put me on a pedestal (not that they ever would-lol). He relished in the glory-now it's time to stand up like a man and admit to what he has done. Once he does, the press won't have anything to ask him and he can move on. As long as he runs, they will chase...