Adrian Peterson has a very fast car...

Hey Five0. Can't you go to jail for driving that fast over the speed limit? He was doing double the limit.

Laws for each State, and even within each jurisdiction, differ. Some judges may consider that reckless driving, others would not. Most judges require that there be a collection of dangerous moving violations before they will allow a conviction for reckless driving. In Texas, it is not lawfull to arrest soley for a speeding violation unless the suspect refuses to sign the promise to appear on the citation.

Laws for each State, and even within each jurisdiction, differ. Some judges may consider that reckless driving, others would not. Most judges require that there be a collection of dangerous moving violations before they will allow a conviction for reckless driving. In Texas, it is not lawfull to arrest soley for a speeding violation unless the suspect refuses to sign the promise to appear on the citation.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Adrian said "I need to be more aware of the speed I was going and not let it happen again." What? Are you kidding me? He was aware of his speed. He needs to work on his answers a little better. He's young and hopefully he starts slowing down in the car some. He has too much at stake to lose it all.

I am assuming that Peterson has a "nice"car with a lil get up and go, and I do believe him that he did not relieze he was going 109 becuase "nice" cars perform a lil diffrent then my beat up truck. Of course I agree that he needs to slow down driving that fast is not good.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure he really thought he was only going 106.

I am assuming that Peterson has a "nice"car with a lil get up and go, and I do believe him that he did not relieze he was going 109 becuase "nice" cars perform a lil diffrent then my beat up truck. Of course I agree that he needs to slow down driving that fast is not good.

Yeah I know all about the heavy expensive cars. They ride nice and smooth and your speed can creep up on you if your not paying attention. But come on! 109?! Oh well no argument, he is young and foolish like most can be when they are that age. I've raised 3 sons and I was once young myself.

He's still one heck of a ball player! From East Texas!

I hope that this isn't a sign of him following in "Little" Ricky Williams shoes. He had lead foot problems that lead to other problems.

If I were making the type of money that Adrian makes, I'd hire a chauffeur or at least take a cab.

Because we all know that driving fast leads to smoking weed. It's just a given in this universe.