ESPN and Colt really?

WETSU

well, normally I would either bash Colt here, or sarcastically say its because Colt is the best college QB ever... But since Texas fans are actually being reasonable so will I.

Suh deserved it. The last stat I saw was 11 tkls and 4 sacks and that was somewhere towards the beginning of the 4th. The entire texas offense didn't have enough total yds to warrant a player of the game nomination. (202)

Big time Horn Fan and Colt is a family friend (signed footballs for the kids as a freshman, They wanted VY's autograph) He did not deserve the Player of the game I think he would tell you that. Suh was incredible our O line was owned. I have never seen one person dominate a game like he did. The other linemen looked good because the horns front five were focusing on him. If it has to go to the winning team give to Lawrence if it's the best player Suh hands down. I hate Pineli sp?

Whoever decided on the player of the game may have been blinded by Colt, but the talking heads on Sportscenter and the College wrap up shows on ESPN were lobbying hard for TCU and Cincinnati to replace Texas in the national title game.

Scott Van Pelt should stick to golf coverage and trying to be funny.

those guys are idiots!!! how can they honestly think TCU or cinci desrve that shot?

and SUH was hands down player of the game! and I'm a texas fan

Heard someone say that they put that 1 second back on the clock cuz the BCS called the officials and told them to do it. Without that, the BCS was gonna be chaos! lol

And Suh was the POG, didn't matter who won, he dominated that game. Should have been a heisman award winning game too, but we all know that won't happen.

And FYI, Colt had NO IDEA how much time was on the clock, he just flat out got lucky....... Certainly not the play of a POG or a heisman winner.

ESPN.com just named Colt player of the game...That is a joke. How can Suh not be...The Colt ***kissing is getting ridiculous.

Shame on you........

i'm a texas fan and i agree...colt didn't play well, but he didn't play well because suh dominated the line. suh should of been player of the game...regardless if his team lost.

Shu should be player of the game. He gets my vote. Plus, Lawernce for making the kick.

I think the ref that put the second back on the clock should have been named player of the game.

Sore losser...................... I think last year the clock ran out against Tech and the clock person AT Tech stopped it to soon. :rofl:

Heard someone say that they put that 1 second back on the clock cuz the BCS called the officials and told them to do it. Without that, the BCS was gonna be chaos! lol

And Suh was the POG, didn't matter who won, he dominated that game. Should have been a heisman award winning game too, but we all know that won't happen.

And FYI, Colt had NO IDEA how much time was on the clock, he just flat out got lucky....... Certainly not the play of a POG or a heisman winner.

If they did. Then they helped the ref's follow what the instance replay ref saw. Even the booth announcers and everybody else agrees Texas had time left. And those guys don't like Texas. I thought it should have been two seconds. I will say this poor and I mean poor clock mangement by Texas at the end. They should have scored a touchdown and then kicked.

:rofl:

Lame, very lame. I suggewt you quit listening to people like that. They make you look silly.

CJ spiller had more yards and touchdowns than Texas. Hats off to suh. And Texas should give the game ball to the kid who did the horse collar.

USC looked good again. They probably had more yards than Texas also to bad they stink. I liked Charlie Weis' comment about Pete. I really wish you would change your username it looks bad for the rest of us fightn indians.